Community post

Discussion

Still have watery/slightly creamy CM after O

View Full Post

Are their any other ladies that have this too. I keep reading that after you O your Cm will dry up almost immediately yet mine has not.
I know for sure that I have O'ed.

Help!!!!!

Baby dust to all :)

124 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 124 Replies | Last Page

Lol!!

After reading alot when I couldn't find the preseed I tried water.

My CM was always on the thicker side around O and I was the one addicted to Coke (pop) so I cut down on the soda and only drank it on wkends. Drank water all day during the week and it helped thin out my CM.

@kattack remember no symtpoms are sometime a good sign!!!

girls- I think it's funny how you both are USED to getting symptoms and now you aren't and I who never gets any PMS symptoms has alot!!! Funny how we all are so different and we all are trying for the same thing. lol!!

12 years ago • Post starter

it is funny isn't it lol we're all on 'high alert' too for symptoms of ANY kind whatever happened to unplanned pregnancy? haha

omg I am totally addicted to coca cola! I'm trying to cut down LOL

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Yea im trying not to get too excited because i know AF can be late a few days, i hate that b*tch lol i think im testing friday what about you?? GL to yo too!!

@mommytoaw Ive read that too, its just weird how i feel nothing, maybe hungrier but that could just be me being a fatty lol

I have a feeling we're all getting bfps!! fx please please!

User Image and please!!!

12 years ago

It's so funny because before my DD was born I was addicted to Mt. Dew and hated the taste of Coke, it actually hurt my stomach. Then when I got preggo with her I couldn't stand Pepsi products and was addicted to Coke and candy bars!! lol!!
Im shocked she doesn't have some sort of hyperactivity disorder!!!

it would be so weird if we did all get bfps usually on a forum full of women you're lucky to get 1 bfp

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Kattack- Love the "being a fatty" comment!!!!
Usually right about now (1 wk b4 AF) I will and can eat everything in sight. Not this month. Some days I don't want to eat anything, I'm fine living off the blubber in my belly!!! Just dont have an appetite some days.

I have a feeling too!!! Maybe we are the lucky 3 sonce we are the only ones on this particular forum topic.

F&TX for all of us !!!!!!

and if we all get BFN's then atleast we will al be here next month!!

Sorry for all the typos!!

If we do in fact get BFP's Im going to start a new forum just for us!!

The lucky three and their BFP's!! Has a good ring to it right??!!!

I wish we could all find out now I am sick of waiting, 6 week cycles suck!

Ah my husband has just came home from work and brought me coke

I have read that caffeine can affect your fertility and increases the risk of MC

12 years ago

NOOOOOooo stay away if you can!!!

It can if you drink a ton..

I have to get back to wk now but will be on later.

TTyl girls!!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo