Community post

Discussion

Still have watery/slightly creamy CM after O

View Full Post

Are their any other ladies that have this too. I keep reading that after you O your Cm will dry up almost immediately yet mine has not.
I know for sure that I have O'ed.

Help!!!!!

Baby dust to all :)

124 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 124 Replies | Last Page

@mommytoaw lol I wish i could live off my blubber haha Ive noticed that right after i finish eating i have this empty feeling hahaha like i said what a fatty.

Yaay we'll be the lucky three!! I wish we could fast forward time! tww is the worst

I just realized that im officially late Sunday >:( stupid irregular periods!

User Image and please!!!

12 years ago

I'm officially late next Thursday - sooo far away right now

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

yea my periods are usually every 32 days but once in a while 38 :/

User Image and please!!!

12 years ago

in the last 6 months mine have been from 35 to 42 days. They were every 33 and when I first started them they were every 28.

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

So I have two new symptoms tonight...my whole chest is sore not just ebbs and sorry Timi but constipation...

12 years ago • Post starter

I hate auto correct!!!

I'm bloated and ave lower back pain uh-oh this could be af on the way.
Still loads of white cm.
Boobs still sore but not as bad as they have been.
No migraine as of yet.

12 years ago

Im still very bloated, none of my jeans fit. Even my underwear feel tight. Wth?? Even my maternity pants feel tighter... I can't remember ever being this bloated with AF.

I also still have the lower backache everyday all day and every morning my boobs are killing me. They ae still sore throughout the day but it always seems worse in the morning when I first get out of bed.

hey girls just wondering what you guys think or have heard about using an OPK to test for pregnancy...

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo