Community post

Discussion

Tell me you late BFP stories..........

I am now on cd 40 ( average 30-31) and still getting BFN's.

I usually get sore teeth right after I O and then when that subsides the sore boobs come on ( usually starts 1 week before AF) till AF.

I have now had sore BB's since about a week before I was due ( starting on the 12th or 13th) but this time it has mainly been my under arms. More like my armpits hurt istead of my BB's.
I have also had a good amount of creamy white discharge, not hick but I always feel wet..

Cp has been high and soft( I know this isn't a good indicator but I thought I'd mention it).

So I'm still getting BFN's. I am not going to go to the Dr. I'd rather just wait to get a test first. My Dr/ won't see you till you are 8 wks anyway and I don't want to pay for the blood test.

I don't want to sound rude but I know I ovulated so don't say I O'd late or maybe I didn't O at all.

I would only like responses from ladies who didn't get a BFP till they were more than a week late.

2 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I was about six days late when I got my bfp this morning. Totally in shock because I thought I was out this month. I have been cramping for the past week like af is here but other than that and heart burn I've had no symptoms. So keep positive. You aren't out until af shows. :)

10 years ago

Implantation can take.longer sometimes. I was a week late before I got positive test. I really don't know why according to my last period I should be due July 24 but to ultrasound I'm due July 30. I don't know if I ovulated late or implantation took longer. Good luck!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo