Community post

Discussion

Still have watery/slightly creamy CM after O

View Full Post

Are their any other ladies that have this too. I keep reading that after you O your Cm will dry up almost immediately yet mine has not.
I know for sure that I have O'ed.

Help!!!!!

Baby dust to all :)

124 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 124 Replies | Last Page

@elle I'm sorry to hear that Af came, I hope this cycle is your month and you finally get a bfp.
@ mommytoaw 11 dpo is still early don't lose hope just yet.

User Image and please!!!

12 years ago

how are you ladies doing today???

I am the same... Still think Im going to get another BFN Friday when I test but I still have blue veins on BBS and starting today my teeth are extra sensitive......

Thats all

12 years ago • Post starter

Not much to report from me, CD3 and AF is on the way out.
I am drinking a lot of cranberry juice as it feels like I have UTI

I feel a bit down today

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

sorry to hear you are down..:(

Atleast you are on your way again.. Im still stuck in this damn 2ww... I really don't think its my month either.. Got my hopes up way too high.
I think Im going to have to stop reading all these success stories.. All these women get BFN's then go on to have BFP's...

I was thinking about not testing till a week after AF is due unless I start before then.. I have on test left out of my 3 pk and I don't want to buy anymore this cycle..

Im not sure about what I should do next cycle... I wanted to try preseed but I don't really think it will help me as my CM is always on the thinner side anyway.

I feel so weird though. Half of me wants to stay positive while the other half is like it's not gonna happen.

Sorry for the rant..hehe

Good luck to you on this next cycle Elle!!!!

So today I'm officially late! FF says to test tomorrow but I'm so scared I think I'm going to wait, I only have one frer left and I'm feeling like I'm getting a bfn I'm like 99% sure. Symptom wise I still have none really maybe just gone to pee more frequent lol and runny nose oh and of course the endless creamy cm. other than that I'm feeling real happy but that could just b because my bf bought me the iPad 3 yesterday haha

User Image and please!!!

12 years ago

Kattack - I feel the same way. I feel like most of my symptoms went away and my cervix dropped 2 days ago but now Im confused because I just checked it and it's WAY up there. Even higher than before. It still feels a little open though so now I'm not sure.. BB's still tender in the morning but not so much during the day. Also this morning I hadn't eaten anything before comming to work and on the way here I felt almost car sick. Fine after I sat down then an hour later felt queasy again,ate a few M&m's and it went away. I guess at this point I'm still gonna keep my fingers crossed for both of us.

I did read that some women had symptoms and then they went away and they still got their BFP's. So we shall see.. Only 3 more days till AF is due to make an appearance..

Thanks mommytoaw right now I'm freaking out so much! At the latest I should've spotted last night and this morning a full blown period but nothing yet, no trace of her. I'm so nervous because she can still come late I just want a bfp tomorrow or my period to come already you know. My bf really thinks I'm pregnant because of the lack of symptoms since every month I'm not actually pregnant I get all these crazy symptoms which is just Pms lol

The reason I feel I'm getting a bfn is that I don't understand why I wouldn't have gotten a bfp earlier you know. I see all these ladies getting bfp around 9 dpo. This is so frustrating and depressing :/

User Image and please!!!

12 years ago

what dpo are you again???

I've read a TON and I would say the average is 12dpo to get a postive but that is with most women expecting AF on 14dpo... Im 12dpo today but AF is due on 16 or 17dpo...

I wish the CP was a sign but I know that really doesn't mean anything. All I know is that usually (I only really noticed when I'm actually on AF) my CP is low to the point where I feel like a tampon won't go in all the way...

Hard to say.

I think I'm like 15-19 dpo today I guess it just depends when I ovulated. I got a positive opk on feb 28th w/creamy cm then the 29th, 1st and 2nd watery cm never got ewcm my cycles vary from 33 days which is my average but sometimes 38 days so today is cd38 and no af yet.

I'm not so sure about cp. I think mine at moment is between medium and high and it always seems open lol I'm trying not to focus on that because I read it not a good indicator plus I don't want to stress myself out even more.

User Image and please!!!

12 years ago

My cycles are 33 days too!!!

Well it seems you have a good shot at a BFP.. Just take one already!! LOL :)

About Cp, I read that if you've had VB it will always seem more open then someone who hasnt.. Mine always feels somewhat open..

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo