Community post

Discussion

Still have watery/slightly creamy CM after O

View Full Post

Are their any other ladies that have this too. I keep reading that after you O your Cm will dry up almost immediately yet mine has not.
I know for sure that I have O'ed.

Help!!!!!

Baby dust to all :)

124 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 124 Replies | Last Page

sorry elle for some reason i thought Kattack posted last....

I swear I feel like I'm losing my mind...Been so forgetful lately its almost like I have a case of ADHD!! LOL!!

12 years ago • Post starter

:'( I got a bfn this morning, idk what's going on. There's still no signs of af I guess I'll just wait til next Monday to go to my doctor since I'll b late by a week IF I make til then with no af. Damn this really sucks

User Image and please!!!

12 years ago

aww WTH??? Sorry Kattack ..Maybe you are one of the few where it takes a week to have strong enough HCG for a HPT to pick up.. I just read to that some women don't implant till a day or so after their missed AF..There is so much mis guiding info out there.

Maybe that's why I have a migraine now too cause Ive been reading too, WAY TOO much into all this....

I will still keep FX for you until that nasty biatch arrives!!

I know what you mean. I look up every single symptom or no symptoms on google at dpo and etc I've been driving myself nuts this past few months. I'm feeling so tired I'm actually still in bed and I went to sleep at 8 last night I never do that haha I think it just me being depressed about all of this. Well I pretty much lost hope for this month I'm just waiting for af, I hope she comes soon.

User Image and please!!!

12 years ago

I know...i get so excited because I have "this" or don't have "that and in the end in doesn't matter anyway because we are all so different...

I just wish we could all get BFP's and be done with it already...

K...I think I'm out now....Went to check CP and its still High soft and closed but now I'm spotting... I don't get it.
I am NEVER early whatsoever.. Wth?????

LEt alone I never, NEVER spot before AF.
So this has to be AF or late implantation.

mommytoaw - That's what happened with me. I checked my cervix and there was brown. Then spotting then I went to the toilet and got more when I wiped and by the time I got up next day it was full AF

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

It was brown which is so unusal for me.. When I get AF its usually just red full blown AF. This is so strange.. I guess I will see by later tonight if it stops or whatever. My mom and my Grandma both had full blown periods with two of their pregnancies for 4 months.. Not saying that's what this is.. It has to be AF... The only thing I can think of is maybe after two years my cycle is going back to its original 31 days.. Which would be nice.. There is always next cycle, and thats how I have to look at it... Seems like we are all roughly on the same now..Atleast I have you guys to go through this next cycle with me. You two have made it much easier and less stressful.. I'm glad I'm not alone anymore... :)

Thank you ladies!!!!!! Wishful thinking for next cycle :)

@mommytoaw I hope it's not your period hun.and if it is there's always next month like you said. Aww I'm glad we're able to help in any way there is and that we've made a little easier on you. I'm also glad I have you girls to talk to about what's going on. My friends don't really understand what's going on since they got and keep getting pregnant without even trying.

Well I'm on cd 39 now still no period my cycle has never been this long before I think I might go get a blood test Friday if af doesnt show.

User Image and please!!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo