Community post

Discussion

Still have watery/slightly creamy CM after O

View Full Post

Are their any other ladies that have this too. I keep reading that after you O your Cm will dry up almost immediately yet mine has not.
I know for sure that I have O'ed.

Help!!!!!

Baby dust to all :)

124 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 124 Replies | Last Page

Its so weird cause as I get closer to being able to test I feel more and more that I will get a BFN since I've had so many.

I just want to go see a physic so they can tell me when I will get preggers!!!

My sis in law goes regularly and with her second she was only a few weeks and didn't tell anybody yet. As soon as she sat down the physic said congratulations on another boy!! She also told her that she sees another child in her future but can't see who the father is.. Go figure my brother and her are headed for divorce..

If you think about it...$80 for a reading and $15 a pop for HPT's..hhmmmmmm Maybe worth it!! Just sayin,Lol!

12 years ago • Post starter

lol I have a psychic in my family but he will never tell me what's going to happen! grr what's the point in that???

I was told by a gypsy years ago "there will be 3/4 babies in your life" I have 1 daughter lol so unless I have the other 2/3 pretty quickly she's wrong. I was also pregnant the day I had my reading and she never mentioned my pregnancy

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

LOL!!!

I dunno...

I swear when I start to feel not pregnant , stuff keeps popping up...

I thought the crmping was gone but every now and then I still feel it..... Im hoping that is my sign because I never get cramps and if I do its only on the 2nd day of AF.

These aren't AF cramps though it just enough to notice.. Like little twinges or pulling here and there.. God I hope Im pregnant...and you too!!

I would love to have a buddy be preggers with me... COme on 4 more days so we can know already...

I think my bloating has gone down a little too but cervix still way up high and still have watery/slightly creamy white C/M..

where are you kattack????? lol!!

my boobs seem less sore CM is more white now

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

12 years ago

Thats what I thought at first but they are still sore on the sides. When I first wake up I feel as if a truck was sleeping on my chest the whole night... Strange..

Last cycle I had sore bb's but it started 1 wk b4 AF. This time it started right after O and is still going on...

I heard the blue veins being more noticeable in bbs is a good sign so I keep looking periodically through out the day.. I can always somewhat see mine but I want them to get darker..!!! I couldnt imagine tracking symptoms for the whole time I ahve been ttc(2yrs) Im already going nuts...

my blue veins are more noticable too. I feel nauseoues pretty constantly, the smell of sme things turns my stomache. My boobs are particularly painful when I take my bra off.

Eurgh I 'feel' pregnant but still have the reality of another likely AF/BFN around the corner.

I also had AF like cramps about 5 days after I had OV pains whcih I don't usually get

God 4 days ...

12 years ago

I know and I just did the "when to test" on the right of this page and it said that for me the 20th is still too early dont bother...wtf??? I just want to test everyday..Maybe I'll go buy 10 $ store tests!!! lol!

yeah I used the average cycle length calculator and got 40 days
I then did the ovulation calculator using 40 day cycle and my OV was supposedly between 4th and 6th...
That would make me 11dpo
I swear I've had symptoms for 3 weeks haha!

12 years ago

I know...I don't even know why they have thos things cause they always so"every woman and every pregnancy is different" so f*#k it. If i want to test then I'm going too!!! haha.

Not sure if you already know about this site or not.. It's
twoweekwait.com

check it out, I love it.. Its all women who got BFP's and their symptoms for each dpo.. Its so addicting to read but i check it everday. and some of the women had symptoms like us from the day after O..

Check it out and let me know what you think.. That site is probably what gave me my most hope for this month..

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo