Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddies?!

View Full Post

I ovulated feb 20 so I am 9 dpo. Looking for someone on the same cycle to discuss symptoms!

98 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 98 Replies | Last Page

Hey Kaitlyn,

Hmmm that's waaaay early! Have you done anything different? Did you do an OPK to see??

User Image

12 years ago

No nothing different this cycle and I didnt use OPK. Im still having watery EW type cm

12 years ago • Post starter

Hmmm interesting... I would do an OPK just to see... also make sure you get plenty of in!

AFM- have been at it everyday some days twice a day for this whole week. This morning I felt ovulation cramps so I think I was ovulating right then.

How is everyone else doing???

Can't wait to see some more on here ladies!!!!!!!!

User Image

12 years ago

I know this isn't really a new topic, but anyone near 7dpo?

I just joined the site! This TWW is killing me..

12 years ago

Hi CaMiMa,
I'm 3DPO today so quite behind you. You must be around 9DPO... did you do any tests? how are you feeling?
P.S Welcome to the site

Hope everyone else is doing good!

User Image

12 years ago

Hi Camima!!! I am 5 DPO :) Any symptoms? I had a bloody nose yesterday and today. The only other time that happened was with my first pregnancy which ended in miscarriage at 10 weeks and when I believe I had a chemical pregnancy last month.

User Image Miscarriage 1/6/2012

12 years ago

Hello ladies, so I'm guessing I'm 3 dpo since I'm not sure when I ovulated. I had very early egg white cm, so I could be more or less dpo. So it's a waiting and a guessing game this cycle. We haven't been planning So this cycle has been less stressful. Ive been having pressure symptoms on my right side and sneezing n sore throat but it is spring time. How about you rose? AF is around the corner for you. Anything different?

hello all my name is Tessa and i am 3dpo hoping for a BFP this months. have 10 days till testing. andyone else 3dpo?

User Image[/url][/url] Me=28 DH=27 DS=born 8.16.07 DS=born 1.20.10 TTC#3 ing for a

12 years ago

Hi Kaitlyn,
I'm 6DPO today, also been sneezing at night in bed with a stuffy nose... that may just be allergies...
I had a really weird symptom I must have been 2 or 3DPO and I felt a little weezy, dizzy almost like I was going to pass out. I was holding my little niece (she's 6months now and I had to close my eyes to stabilize). I don't know what that was and hadn't felt it since.
Anyway...hope you're all doing well!!!

Welcome Tessa! Wishing you

How's everyone else doing???

User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies! Any news from anyone?!?! I'm assuming I'm 8 dpo I've been having ALOT of pressure around my uterus/ovaries the last week, not so much this week and dry cm. that's about it for me!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo