Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddies?!

View Full Post

I ovulated feb 20 so I am 9 dpo. Looking for someone on the same cycle to discuss symptoms!

98 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 98 Replies | Last Page

Hey, Ladies
I was brushing my teeth this morning and my gums started bleeding? I used a new toothpaste though? Do you think that will make a difference.
8 Dpo and this is the first "symptom" ive noticed

12 years ago • Post starter

5DPO and nothing really out of the ordinary here either. the past couple days I have noticed it doesn't take much for my back to start hurting and I have had to make a couple out of the blue pee stops. But Nothing else really.

TTC#1: Not Pregnant Trying for my Rainbow baby. & 7/28/11 - EPTN and Visit from the evil Witch. 8/24/11 - EPTN and Evil witch again 9/27/11 - EPTN Evil Witch 10/26/11- Witch Bitch >/ 11/24/11 - EPT Positive! 12/5/11 - Miscarriage 6wks 02/03/12 - The Witch 03/05/12 -The Witch 04/04/12- EPT Positive!

12 years ago

Hey ladies,
Happy Monday!!

Kaitlyn- bleeding gums is definitely a good sign!! I've heard it's a sign for some women. Although you did use a new brush, so don't know.. I guess we'll have to wait and see... When are you testing? or will you just wait it out to see if AF comes? When is she due to come?

anjeder- back pain and peeing more often are good signs lady!! Let's see what happens... can't wait! When will you be testing??

AFM- nothing out for the ordinary except my bbs are sore, but that is so common for me right after I ovulate. I feel cramps here and there but again nothing out of the ordinary, felt those before and clearly wasn't preggo. Just waiting it out, I don't feel preggo, then again, have no idea how it would feel since I've never been.... I think I'm going to wait for af to come (I hope she doesn't) on April 1st. I despise seeing !!

ladies, and I so hope this is it for one or all of us!!!!
Hugs!!!

User Image

12 years ago

I used new toothpaste not a toothbursh if that makes a difference - fingers crossed :)
I think i am going to try to hold out and wait untill AF comes too on march 31st! (Our cycles are so close)

I dont feel preg as you mention too i wouldnt know what it feels like either.
Hoping its one of us this cycle!

9 dpo- my gums were a little tender this morning when brushing my teeth, they started to bleed a tiny bit but not enough to show on my toothbrush or spit out. Yesterday they bled with morning and evening brush enough to spit out and show in my toothbrush.
Other than that nothing... usually I can feel AF coming because I am crapming, but nothing... hopefully thats a good sign!

Anything new for you ladies, Im being super positive for all of us this cycle!

Lets hope for a !!

so i caved in and took a HPT and it was a BFN:(, I was looking at all the HPT at 9dpo and had to do it!
Hopefully its still early and I will still get my BFP and no AF!
I have been feeling very happy and energic the past couple days maybe its just because im being positive.

I didnt know TTC was so hard! :(

Ladies I need some advice! That test I took earlier that was negative has recently got a very faint thin blue line to make a positive!? What do you think? Negative evap line :(?

10dpo and I have noticed a little bit of white lotion like cm could this be a good sign!!!

Hey Kaitlyn,

Sorry I've been out of town...
Your symptoms really sound promising!! I'm not at all familiar with blue dye tests... have you tried testing since then?? So, sorry but can't help you with your evap question. If you haven't tested again... DEFINITELY TEST NOW!!!
I'm so excited for you, I really hope this is your BIG
Keep us posteeeeeedddddddd!!!!!!!!!!

Anjder- what's going on with you girl?

AFM- I too have the lotiony CM but I think I've noticed it before in other cycles. My symptoms this cycle could really go both ways! They could very well be PMS symptoms but also preggo symptoms (I so hope for the latter)!!!

User Image

12 years ago

Sorry work makes it hard for me to post here LOL. Nothing new really. My boobs are a little tender for being 8DPO. Still having light back aches too. I'd say I've been tired but I've had a straining week and its been raining a lot LMAO. Oh sex feels a little different too. TMI I know. LOL.

I don't feel pregnant but I wont knock that out. ^^; I will be testing on the 6th of April. AF is due on the 4th-5th.

TTC#1: Not Pregnant Trying for my Rainbow baby. & 7/28/11 - EPTN and Visit from the evil Witch. 8/24/11 - EPTN and Evil witch again 9/27/11 - EPTN Evil Witch 10/26/11- Witch Bitch >/ 11/24/11 - EPT Positive! 12/5/11 - Miscarriage 6wks 02/03/12 - The Witch 03/05/12 -The Witch 04/04/12- EPT Positive!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo