Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddies?!

View Full Post

I ovulated feb 20 so I am 9 dpo. Looking for someone on the same cycle to discuss symptoms!

98 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 98 Replies | Last Page

I test again yesterday at 11 dpo in the late morning and it was negitive, but it didn't upset me I was like it must still be early. I just started having like a little twinge on my right side and since in 12 dpo today ( which I think) I usually know when AF is coming but this time is different. I'm just going to wait until Sunday April 1 and hope AF is a no show. Fingers crossed. Like you had said rose it could go either way! Hoping AF stays away for all of us :)

12 years ago • Post starter

Yep yep it could go either way.
Last night I sweat in my sleep... and the temp was normal, where we always have it. I asked my hubs if he was hot too and he said "no" he was normal.
That was weird for me.
Also getting twinges in my stomach but again like I said, it could go either way!!

Fingers crossed, I hope we ALL get our this time around!!!

User Image

12 years ago

This is so exciting! I'm not TTC til June but i'm officially off BC soooo hopefully I won't get pregnant til then but you never know.

I'm just excited hearing about you guys! Please keep letting us know! I'm in such suspense!!

12 years ago

So AF showed without warningand early :( on to next cycle. Hopefully its still the month for one of you! Fingers crossed for you!

Ha! Funny!
AF showed with no warning today for me too. CD27 (my cycle is either 27 or 28 days). Booo!! Cramping like crazy right now!
Kaitlyn, we're cycle buddies yet AGAIN!! Maybe next month is our lucky month... who knows friend!

Hi Laura, welcome!! How come you're waiting till June (if you don't mind me asking).. Good Luck on your journey!! I hope it's a quick one with no problems!! Keep us posted!

User Image

12 years ago

Routing for April cycle buddy!
I am most fertile between april 7 to 11 based on the ovulation calculator on CTP, it seems so close to AF..
oh well better hop to it for it to happen!
This cycle..?? Hopefully!

Woop Woop April!!!
I'm most fertile between April 9th and 13th.
This cycle has been one of the worse ones yet, with SO much cramping pain and huge headache (which I rarely get). I'm looking at it as though my body is cleansing out and is getting ready for a little bean soon!
Be in touch!! And happy

User Image

12 years ago

That is an awesome way to look at it! I like how your so positive
I hear yah about the cramping, friday night it was so bad it kept me up all night, it was awful! Never had cramping that bad, but it has subsided so hopefully its coming to an end here shortly.
TTYS!
Stay positive

Lastnight was 11DPO My boobs were tender as hell on 9DPO and 10DPO. The last night I was tender all the way across my tummy under my belly button. So I tested this morning; 12 dpo and got a faint line. I am going to test again in 2 days. If its right I should be EPTP. ^^

TTC#1: Not Pregnant Trying for my Rainbow baby. & 7/28/11 - EPTN and Visit from the evil Witch. 8/24/11 - EPTN and Evil witch again 9/27/11 - EPTN Evil Witch 10/26/11- Witch Bitch >/ 11/24/11 - EPT Positive! 12/5/11 - Miscarriage 6wks 02/03/12 - The Witch 03/05/12 -The Witch 04/04/12- EPT Positive!

12 years ago

Oh My Gosh Anjder!
That's AWESOME NEWS!!!
I knew we would have someone with a !
I hope it's darker today!! Keep us updated!!

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo