Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddies?!

View Full Post

I ovulated feb 20 so I am 9 dpo. Looking for someone on the same cycle to discuss symptoms!

98 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 98 Replies | Last Page

Welcome Tbonita!!
How are you feeling today? Did Af show? I hope she stayed away!!!
Good Luck and I hope this is your lucky cycle!!

Kaitlyn- Woohooo!! I hope this is it for you too girl with all that this cycle!! Can't wait!! Having no signs of her is good although I never get signs of her until she shows her ugly face... but that's just me.

AFM- AF showed early! Sunday! I kinda new she would since I ovulated earlier than expected!! I'm so glad she showed early so I can move on to my next cycle!

to all ladies and for some here soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Image

12 years ago

Hey ladies,
I ovulated around 4/13 and I'm currently 10dpo. I have been reading these postings and I have been right on track with all of you girls. So I would love u become cycle buddies.. :) so I have had tender breast for about 5 days straight! Cramping but not similar to AF. Very tired and creamy cm. I have also been having vivid dreams. So I'm not sure what to think and I hate seeing BFN. So I'm trying to hold off on the testing for 3 days until af is due. Good luck ladies!

12 years ago

Rose! I am going crazy DH wont let me test He wants to wait to see if AF show, she is due today but no signs of her yet, my last 2 cycles have been 26 days so should i take this cycle as a 26 day cycle and if AF doesnt come tomorrow take it as shes late?

Ahhh this is crazy lol im going to go insane waiting for this!

I am hoping this is it!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Welcome Mrs. Waites!
We'd love for you to join in our small group! So far we've ALREADY had a and can't wait to see more on here!!!!!!!!!! Keeping my for you, your symptoms sound very promising!!!!!!!!!

Kaitlyn, I hear ya!! I would test tomorrow with FMU if I were you!! Take it as a 26 day cycle so tomorrow technically you'll be late! I really hope this is it for you too girl!!!

AFM- nothing much, day 3 of AF... can't wait for her to LEAAAVEEEEEE already!!! haha!

User Image

12 years ago

No AF has showed!! I hope she's not playing tricks on me. DH won't let me test until tomorrow morning, this could very well be it, I have never had a late period before only early.
Keep your fingers crossed for me

I also forgot to mention that when I went to the bathroom yesterday and wiped I had a very small amount of very lite red/pink o the toilet paper but haven't had anything since,hopefully that was the little bean making its way in! You think this could be it!!?

YUP! Kaitlyn! Sounds really good!! This may very well be it!! That's soooo awesome!
I can't wait to hear your update tomorrow, I really do hope you have some GREAT NEWS!!!

User Image

12 years ago

Af just showed, this one hurt I really thought it was this month, pretty bummed out and upset with it. On to next month I guess

Ah Kaitlyn, so sorry hun!!
I thought so too with your vomit symptom especially!!
Keep positive for the month of May ok??!!!

User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies! AF just left yesterday, and today I have ewcm and some cramping, is it normal to ovulate this early in your cycle!?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo