Community post

Question

Positive or evap line??? Help!

I took a test mid day after drinking some juice and within the 10 mins it was neg. my husband found it a couple hours later and it had a very faint thin blue line to make the + . Do you think it could be a positive or any evap line. My fingers r crossed for a positive!

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

If it didn't come up in the proper test time, it is more than likely an evap. Thats why they tell you not to wait longer than recommended to check it. Also, blue dye tests are notorious for giving false positives. Its probably just negative, but don't let that dash your hopes. It depends where you are in your cycle, and its also best to use FMU so its got a good supply of hormones for the test to pick up. Your best bet would be to pick up another test, and do it first thing tomorrow morning. Good luck!

User Image

12 years ago

It's definitely an evap. Anything after the time line is considered negative. Especially those blue dyes!! Try a pink dye or a digital and make sure you do not read it after the time limit!!

http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html#12

12 years ago

I'm 9 dpo. I've used the same test multiple times and it's never happened even days late. I'll try a pink dye or digi just to make sure. Thanks!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo