Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddies?!

View Full Post

I ovulated feb 20 so I am 9 dpo. Looking for someone on the same cycle to discuss symptoms!

98 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 98 of 98 Replies

I just got 10 mins ago!!! 11 DPO! Came 3 days early.
I had really promising symptoms as well but I guess not! haha!
Hope everyone else gets lucky this month!!!

User Image

12 years ago

Awe Rose sorry to hear! There's always next month! Nothing is going on with me AF is due in 2-5 days no symptoms or anything for me, fingers crossed!

12 years ago • Post starter

Yes there is!! Next month was my mommy's birthday (she passed away 2 years ago). I would love to have a baby around or on her B-Day!!!!!!!!! Wish me luck you guys!!!

How's everyone feeling?
Kaitlyn, anything new, still feeling pretty normal? That could be good you know... I always have so many symptoms, I think that God willingly once I do fall pregnant I really won't have ANY! haha too funny!

Sending to everyone!!
xx

User Image

12 years ago

Hi Ladies, Im 16 dpo and still waiting for AF! I took a HPT this morning and it was Also yesterday after when i whipped it had a red tinge colour so i thought for sure AF had come but theres been nothing since! Im not sure what to think im assuming since the test was neg Af is coming she is just taking her time to drive me crazy!

hows everyone else did we get a from anyone!!??

Hey Kaitlyn,

Any news! Don't forget you're not out until the witch comes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for you!!

AFM: just waiting to ovulate... CD 9 today!!

Where is everyone else???

User Image

12 years ago

The witch came full force that afternoon, so onto the next month, im kinda routing for this month..I took a pregnancy reading for fun a couple months back and it said some dates it said june 1-10 could either be the dates concieved or the due date and i start ovulating around the 3rd of june...so im hoping its a sign.. fingers crossed!!
Good luck this cycle everyone!

Oh good Luck Kaitlyn! I hope it's our month!!!
I also have some signs... and am soooo hoping this will be it for us after sooo dang long!!
3 girlfriends of mine saw in their dreams that I was holding a baby girl. My sister in law had a dream she told me that I was pregnant and I was like noooo what are you talking about... and 2 weeks later in her dream I go up to her telling her that she had been right! Weird huh?
I should be ovulating this weekend, getting some good in right now cause I'm going on a girls' trip for Memorial... so hopefully my dh lil' swimmers will hang in there when I ovulate at the beach!!

Much love to all and hope you are all doing well!!

User Image

12 years ago

Hey ladies! How's everyone doing? Any new signs or symptoms! I'm I'm my fertile period now. Fingers crossed

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo