Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddies?!

View Full Post

I ovulated feb 20 so I am 9 dpo. Looking for someone on the same cycle to discuss symptoms!

98 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 98 Replies | Last Page

So far 13 dpo and nothing too serious. Been real tired and my back and feet are hurting more during my shifts then usual. I can't make myself wake up during the day like I use to could. My bbs will take turns being sore or not. Like this morning at work they where a little sensitive and now they are not. One more day to go and its test test test!

TTC#1: Not Pregnant Trying for my Rainbow baby. & 7/28/11 - EPTN and Visit from the evil Witch. 8/24/11 - EPTN and Evil witch again 9/27/11 - EPTN Evil Witch 10/26/11- Witch Bitch >/ 11/24/11 - EPT Positive! 12/5/11 - Miscarriage 6wks 02/03/12 - The Witch 03/05/12 -The Witch 04/04/12- EPT Positive!

12 years ago

AF CAME EARLY......
So i guess try again next month...

12 years ago • Post starter

Well i"m having slight cramping now... @.@ I might be right behind you.

TTC#1: Not Pregnant Trying for my Rainbow baby. & 7/28/11 - EPTN and Visit from the evil Witch. 8/24/11 - EPTN and Evil witch again 9/27/11 - EPTN Evil Witch 10/26/11- Witch Bitch >/ 11/24/11 - EPT Positive! 12/5/11 - Miscarriage 6wks 02/03/12 - The Witch 03/05/12 -The Witch 04/04/12- EPT Positive!

12 years ago

AF came a day late this morning for me. :(
I really thought this was my month, everything had an enhanced smell to it (something I've never experienced before)... so crazy!! And my bbs soo full and painful and still stabbing in pain. I'm having serious cramps right now though, all I want to do is go home, put pjs on and sleep!!

Kaitlyn, sorry AF showed, onto next month we go cycle buddy!

Anjder, hoping AF will stay away from you at least!! But if not, we'll be here!

Sky, Lala how are you two getting along?

Rose

User Image

12 years ago

Hi Rose, sorry to hear AF came for two. Onto this cycle we go! I know what you mean about some symptoms I had a few also that we're new to me. So strange fingers crossed this month! -kaitlynn

Yep I'm out. Af came that night and into the morning while I was at work. Oh well, ladies lets hope for a happy new cycle.

12 years ago

Ahh bummer anjder! Hate af came for you too!!

So girls, I just ordered fertilaid online for hubby and me. It's a natural supplement. My cycles are very regular and I've been told that I don't have any issues, they have even checked my tubes. However, dh doesn't want to go do a sperm analysis just yet (this summer will be not trying/not preventing for 2yrs), he wants us to try a few more times before he goes.
Anyway, I'm freaking about this fertilaid, I saw a bunch of awesome reviews on their website that it supposedly does wonders. I so hope it does something for us.. I should be getting it next week... I guess we'll see what it does (they say to take it for at least 3 months), I ordered the 3-month supply for both of us. I just figured it can't hurt right? I'm freaking out because what if it doesn't work????

User Image

12 years ago

What was it called?

12 years ago

Fertilaid

Check it out: http://www.fertilaid.com/

User Image

12 years ago

Being positive that this is my month!!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo