Community post

Discussion

Cycle buddies?!

View Full Post

I ovulated feb 20 so I am 9 dpo. Looking for someone on the same cycle to discuss symptoms!

98 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 98 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies!

I dont think I have ovulated yet.. DH and I have been everynight and I am just wondering if that would make a difference. I have little bits of creamy white cm.

what do you guys think, i just checked my cm the past 3 days and i dont think its possible to ovulate early is it?
My last two cycles have been 26 days so when i did the ovulation calculator is day between april 7-12...so opinions!??

12 years ago • Post starter

Hey Kaitlyn,

I will try to answer although not 100% sure... from my experience, I think you can... for example this cycle I had EWCM way too early and I usually ovulate on CD13 or 14 (I got EWCM on CD9!!) So I'm not sure if that would indicate that I ovulated early although I think it does. I didn't do any OPKs this cycle though so I don't know for sure when I actually did ovulate. So that being said, I think you can ovulate early or later than your previous cycle. I've heard that your stress level can affect that or other things that are going on with you like traveling.
Did you notice any EWCM (or fertile CM)? Usually they say that your CM after AF goes from creamy to thin water to egg white to creamy again (when you're no longer fertile).

I hope I helped... either way if you did ovulate and just missed seeing it you covered (more than covered) your bases! Good Luck is in order!!
And if you didn't yet ovulate you still are covered with all the you've been doing!!
Keep me posted!!

User Image

12 years ago

Thanks for the help Rose!
I noticed clear watery type cm today, so im assuming im in my fertile period, just a little late this cycle. I am still covering my basis though! Not really sure when its safe to stop dont want to miss it lol

I am bck to creamy white cm, Im guessing my fertile period was short this cycle, but I know i covered my basis so im hoping this is my cycle!

Awesome!! sweetie!!

User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies, so today about an hour ago I had some serious nausea to the point where I have heaving and hugging the toilet but didn't actually comity, now 5 days past ovulation sounds early for morning sickness so I'm not sure if that's it. I recently started an at home fitness program 8 days ago and have been taking protien so I am not sure if that's the cause of the nausea. Other than that I have had no symptoms.

**vomit

Hey Kaitlyn,

I hate this wait for you!! I wish we could fast forward till next week!!! Praying for ya!!
This could very well be it for you!!
Keep us posted..

User Image

12 years ago

Hello ladies. Im am currently going with 11 DPO(estimate based off OPK test) And I would like a cycle buddy if anyone is on the same day of cycle. As of today I have been having vivid dreams, cramps, twinges in stomach, tender breast, headaches, always tired but can hardly sleep at night. AF is due next week, so im trying not to test...it is SOOOOOO hard. We have been trying to 6 months and I tell ya I dont know how people take their minds off it. I had an ectopic in 2010 but according to the docs everything looks good. I really hope this is our month and I hope you all the same!!! *BABY DUST FOR ALL*

12 years ago

Hello Ladies!

Just waiting for AF she is due between tuesday and thursday. My last two cycles were 26 days so that would mean tomorrow!
Havent tested yet! Been holding off, no sign or symptoms so my fingers are crossed!
What about you TbonitaS did AF visit!??

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo