Community post

Discussion

May 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi!

I didn't see a group for May 2018 babies; so figured I'd jump in a start one!
Let's chat and support each other during this cycle.
I'm currently CD#2; this would be my 2nd cycle of TTC after a 2nd trimester loss in April.

Here's to lots and lots of and for all of us!

And lots and lots of BFP's!!!

User ImageUser Image

762 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 762 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies. I hope you ladies had a good sleep. Had a terrible sleep last night. Woke up at 1:30 wide awake and woke up a few more times after that. Finally woke up at 5:15 when I should be up at 6:00. So I haven't gotton out of bed as I didn't want it to interfer with my temping. I'd be surprised if it was accurrate. My right boobs are a bit sore and have body aches.

@Kamangal77. How are you feeling today?

Well I temped at my normal time and it was 99.8. Could that be because I am sick or moved too much or could it be that I am pregnant. Yesterday it was at 98.1. I think I am going to write off the temp for today as it just doesn't look right. Still having minor cramps.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi my names is Karena. Currently TTC our rainbow baby after 3 losses in 6 months. Doctor isn't concerned but wants to take extra hormone when I get pregnant again. Got a BFP on July 13th. On July 16th i had brown spotting so went to urgent care. They sent me to the hospital. My levels were only 37. Two days later I went and got blood drawn and my levels only went up to 57. Three days later I got another drawn done. Didn't get results for 4 days and my levels went down to 31 and I started bleeding that day. Yesterday I was around 9dpo and got a light positive on a dollar store test. Friend thinks it could be left.over HCG but it's was a noticeable line right away and go darker as it dried. So I will be testing again tomorrow. I am currently taking my progesterone just in case.

Rylee Hunter 2.18.09 Kaitlyn Elizabeth 12.20.09 Ziva Marie 8.12.13 3 angels: 2.3.17 4.19.17 7.25.17

6 years ago

Happy Thursday ladies!!

@dragonfly23 I think taking the Halls would be ok and Tylenol will be fine too. Of course for a cold the best thing is rest and liquids so try some chicken soup. I think your temp is probably you being sick, but most probably moving around and not enough sleep. Apparently they say just laying still isn't enough and that BBT should be after 4-5 hours of sleep; so yeah I'd write off today's temp.

@3littles3angels welcome to the group and so sorry for your losses.

7dpo today...still having a dull backache and very mild cramps. Having heartburn and indigestion today I don't think it's related to anything I ate. Boobs are very slightly sore. Gonna try and hold off until Saturday 9dpo before peeing on a stick

User ImageUser Image

6 years ago • Post starter

@3littles3angels. So sorry for your losses. It must be very hard to loose 3 Angels in such a short little time. I hope you don't have to wait long to get your rainbow baby. How many dpo are you and when are you testing? I am currently 9 dpo and feel horrible and trying not to get my hopes up as the last time I got a cold, AF showed and I had a tone of symptoms. for everyone in the TWW and expecting to see BFP's.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Kmangal. Yea that's what I thought when I saw the temp this morning and was in shock at the number. I will be taking tomorrow off to rest. I think for the fun of it, I will be taking a test Sunday and see what comes up. Let us know how the tests work out on Saturday.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hello ladies! May I join you? This is my 25th TTC cycle, and I had a chemical last month. Hoping it jumpstarts my body and I get a real BFP this month. My only living son is 20 and he was born in May, so maybe this is a fertile time of year for me :)

Good luck on those testing soon, I'm only CD5 so I'll lurk.

6 years ago

Thanks ladies. It's been rough but I am blessed with 3 kids and if we don't get our rainbow at least I have them. I just don't feel like my family is complete and the empty feeling is horrible.

@dragonfly I am 10dpo now...give or take since I'm not 100% sure. I plan to test again tomorrow with a dollar store test and see if the line get lighter or darker. I'm a nervous wreck. If I'm pregnant I am only 3w2d which is when I found out with my 3rd child and my 1st angel. The other 2 angels I was 4 weeks before I got a faint positive.

Rylee Hunter 2.18.09 Kaitlyn Elizabeth 12.20.09 Ziva Marie 8.12.13 3 angels: 2.3.17 4.19.17 7.25.17

6 years ago

Oh and Dragonfly I love your user name and I hope it's a sign. Our last angel we called dragonfly!

6 years ago

@3littles3angels. Thank you. I love dragonflies with a passion. I'm not that far behind you on dpo's. Tried to go down for a nap but was unsuccessful in sleeping. Lucky my daughter was able to get some sleep but doesn't help me lol. Still got this nasty cold and cramping a bit in the lower abdomen. Good luck with testing and hope you get a BFP.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi Ladies

little cramping today, as usual for 4 or 5 DPO...

is there a way we can hit a fast forward button and wake up at 13DPO with no AF???

DH and I have not really opened the fact that we have been trying to get pregnant. For different reasons, he wants to surprise his finally and friends, I just don't want for people to have sympathy that I have been trying for almost an year.
It really bothers me people saying:
" Have you gone to the doctor?"
"Don't stress out it will happen when you are not worrying about it"

Just venting a little...

Baby dust to all of you... Hoping we can get that BFP this month.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo