Community post

Discussion

May 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi!

I didn't see a group for May 2018 babies; so figured I'd jump in a start one!
Let's chat and support each other during this cycle.
I'm currently CD#2; this would be my 2nd cycle of TTC after a 2nd trimester loss in April.

Here's to lots and lots of and for all of us!

And lots and lots of BFP's!!!

User ImageUser Image

762 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

421 - 430 of 762 Replies | Last Page

Wow Prayingfor1 that's so exciting!!! Keeping fingers crossed for your next test again soon! The difference 2 days can make when testing is crazy, let us know how you get on! :)

DD born 18th April 2015 DS born 1st May 2018

6 years ago

@Gemstone- I certainly will let you all know what I get when I retest. Right now I am literally going crazy because I am being forced to be a patient observer for my 12 hour shift, so lots of time to not be able to get that super faint line off my mind. I'm scared to hope but it's almost impossible not to at the same time. Hehe, I may be a drooling basket case by 7 tonight!

6 years ago

@Prayingforone wish you all the best!. You have actually just made me suspicious of my own very light period.

Sending babydust your way and hope its good news! Keep us posted

User Image

6 years ago

@purplesummer- Thank you and I will definitely update. I say check again if it's been suspiciously light. You never know what may happen. Sending baby dust your way as well!

6 years ago

@Prayingfor1. OMG. That is awesome. I am so happy for you. I temped this morning and it was at 98.1 and that was with a lousy sleep as well, so temped a minute after and it dropped to 97.9, so I went with the first temp and when I put the temp in my phone, there is a dash line on my phone that indicates the highest temp before ovulation; finally. My aunt agreed to take our daughter for the afternoon on Friday so that me and hubby can have some well deserved alone time.

@mrsbutler. How did the move go? I'm still here sticking around as this month would put my due date at May 29 if I conceive this cycle.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@prayingforone congratulations! I'll keep my fingers crossed that your line gets darker next time you test! How many DPO are you?

14DPO and it looks like I am out for a May baby. I started brown spotting this morning so I'll probably get my period in the next few days. I'm heartbroken, today I spoke to the fertility centre as my doctor had put in a referral for me at the begging of the month and they told me I won't get a call for another two months and that's just to book an appointment. It will then be another 6-9 months to have my first appointment there. So that's 8-11 months of waiting on top of my two years of trying. So disappointed. :(

TTC #1

6 years ago

@prayingfor1 Congrats! That's great news! Do you have an idea of your due date?

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

@prayingforone I bet it feels like you're on a cliffhanger. I hope that lines darkens for you over the next few days.

Today I've had abnormally watery discharge with small white/cloudy thicker discharge throughout (sorry tmi) which is very abnormal for me at this stage

User Image

6 years ago

I am not exactly sure of my ovulation date, I was not temping or using opk's or anything, IF I actually am based off of when conception would have had to occur I would be due between April 31- May 3rd. What I do know is that because of me working overnights at the hospital the last time we BD'ed around ovulation was 8/9, so I could not possibly have gotten pregnant much after that so late implantation or low HCG would have to be to blame...

@Sweetlips- Don't say you are out yet. I started spotting Sunday night and then started light bleeding on Monday and am back to spotting and this morning was my first possibly positive test.

6 years ago

Hi ladies. I was just checking into the April 2018 babies and one of the ladies mentioned another site that I haven't even heard of before. For the ladies who already have their s already or I guess it is for everyone , the site is called CountdownMyPregnancy. I just signed up for it for when I get my BFP.

@sweetlips. Hang in there. Fingers crossed that it doesn't get heavier.

@Tashuurr. When are you expecting to test?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo