Community post

Discussion

May 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi!

I didn't see a group for May 2018 babies; so figured I'd jump in a start one!
Let's chat and support each other during this cycle.
I'm currently CD#2; this would be my 2nd cycle of TTC after a 2nd trimester loss in April.

Here's to lots and lots of and for all of us!

And lots and lots of BFP's!!!

User ImageUser Image

762 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 762 Replies | Last Page

AAAHHHHHH @ginsue that looks like a BFP to me!!! FX it gets darker for you!! You have no idea how excited I am for you!!! Keep us updated with the progress!

I'm having a little difficulty with opks. I am CD11 now. Friday and Saturday there were 2 lines - looking back maybe the test lines were just a little lighter than the control lines - but last nights and today's there is hardly a line :/ do you think ovulation passed? We did BD Wednesday, Thursday, early hours Saturday Morning and Saturday night and had a rest last night haha so I think we're covered it if ovulation happened early. Predicted ovulation isn't until 23rd. That's really annoyed me :(
I didn't even save the tests or photograph them - but I will in future as I wish I could show you. I can't photographs today's as it doesn't show up the line. But I will attempt and add it to the gallery.

User Image

6 years ago

Morning ladies. I will reply soon once I get a chance to try and eat. Feeling in a good mood.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@mrsbutler. I was going to ask you how the wedding went. I really hope there isn't anything wrong with your nipple. It must be very painful. When husband's get like that it could be hard to stay positive and not be stressed out.

@OdetteK. In a way, I am glad that you are taking a break from all the hormones and who knows maybe without you knowing it you will get a BFP as you aren't even thinking about it.

@GinSue. Congradulations. It does look like a BFP and hope the line gets darker as the day progresses.

@Tashuurr. I hope you caught the egg. I know how frustrating it can be waiting to Ovulate. Unfortunate for me, I feel them every month.

So, let me say that I am in a much better mood today as I am slowly starting to come to terms with everything if it turns out I am pregnant. Last night, my hot and cold flashes finally went away and was able to eat a little bit of my supper. During the rest of the night I was only getting sweaty hot. Slept pretty good, I think once my coughing fit went away. This morning I temped and it was at 98.1, so there was a slight temperature drop as it was at 98.3 yesterday. I hope it isn't anything serious as I am almost feeling doubtful. I took a test this morning with FMU and it was negative as the dye ran and I am sure I did it right. I don't feel anymore pulling or anything like that. I have slight pain on my left armpit near the boob like its a pulled muscle and I got that last month.

Can someone look at my BBT chart and see if they can analyse it for me and see if I have a cover line or anything else as the analysis chart said that my possible Ovulation was cycle day 23. That doesn't make sense and trying not to freak out or think things that aren't there.

Is there any hope for me?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Good morning ladies!

@dragonfly23- I am very happy to hear that you are feeling better this morning! I read that you work at a hospital, I am a CNA/HEALTH UNIT coordinator at a hospital. I work on an ortho/med surge floor. Isn't it so much fun knowing how many greens and illnesses you possibly get exposed to on a daily bases?

I am somewhere between 11-14dpo(now that I am still guessing everything), this morning I woke up with a slight twinge in my lower back but it has now become pretty painful. It's on the left side but right next to my lumbar spine. My cervix is still high and soft and my cm is still pasty but maybe getting slightly creamer? Last night I had my fiance examining my nipples with me to see if what I thought was in my head lol. He agrees that they seem darker(especially the left one) and that the tubercles seem much more pronounced than usual. I'm waiting until tomorrow to test again since I am now doubting when o was and in case this cycle is one of my slightly longer ones.
The waiting and wondering is really starting to get to me. I'm stressed out, doubting everything, feeling sure I'm pregnant 1 minute and certain I'm not the next. Since we aren't telling anyone until after the first trimester if I am no knows anything so I don't have anyone I can talk to except him and he is trying not to get hopeful until I'm sure so talking to him isn't exactly helping...
And now, since we were just letting nature take its course, if it decided to, I am nonstop thinking of what happens now if I'm not yet pregnant. Do we keep just not using contraceptives and wait or do I start temping and using opk's now or wait until after the wedding next fall like originally planned. And if we do wait I'll be almost 34 at the time of the wedding so would waiting mean that I am giving up on the chance to become a mother? With my having PCOS and the fact that my mother was the only one of my grandmother's daughters that was able to have kids I am starting to really panic about whether I can even have kids at all if I wait. I'm driving myself and him crazy at this point lol

6 years ago

@Prayingfor1. Yea we are exposed to everything. Thank goodness I work in a office setting so I don't deal much with patients or the public. I am also doubting if I am pregnant or not. Both my nipples got dark the one day. I haven't checked my cm since the bleeding stopped. Has there been any changes in the color or is still pasty white? Men are so hard to talk to as they are not females and they have no idea what us women go through. The only duty they have is to supply the sperm to make babies. I asked my husband last night if I could trade places with him for a couple days and he said no lol. Are you stressed out about the wedding? If it was me and based on your situation I would keep trying. Things will happen when you least expect it and when one is not over-thinking. I would definately continue to temp though as then you will get more familiar (if you aren't already) with your body and who knows, just looking at the temps could tell you when you ovulate. I hope this kind of helps but if you ever need someone to talk to you can always message me. Are you taking any fertility vitamins? I take Conceive Easy and even though I don't have PCOS, it does help with it and it also helps to regulate periods. It's worth a try if you want to. It takes 4-6 weeks for it to take affect but it's worth it. Worked the first time for me.

Just noticed some tingling in my left hand which I've never had before.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23- The wedding is not stressing me out at all. It's his first wedding but my second one so this far out it's still all just fun. Ask me again about this time next year and I may have a different response lol. My cm has gotten a bit strange, it hasn't really changed color except that now it's more clear, or at least a lot less distinctly white. It's almost more like a pasty/creamy clear-ish with some white bits in it. But there is definitely no infection. Sorry for such a detailed description, it's just usual lol. I have not been taking any vitamins since we have not been actively trying but I think I am going to start if I wasn't blessed this cycle. I also think I am going to start temping and continuing to check cm and all of that. If nothing else it will make me know my body as much as possible by the wedding if we don't conceive by then. I have always been pretty in tune with my body but it can't hurt to know it even better. :)

6 years ago

@Prayingfor1. I am glad that the wedding is not stressing you out. It was my husband's first wedding as well and my second so I wasn't as nervous and we had everything prepared in as little as a month as I didn't want anything big. I will ask you sometime next year how things are going but I am sure when the time gets closer you will be nervous and anxious. No description is too much for me to handle lol. I checked my cervix shortly after I messaged and it was high, a bit soft and moist. It too looked watery with a little bit of creamy cm. Fingers crossed we both get a BFP.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

So I took a digital this evening and it's official I AM PREGNANT!!! I will post a pic in gallery in a few mins. Gonna make an apt with the doc this week. DH is delighted too so big excitement in our house today!

Due date is 28th of April 2018!

6 years ago

Ginsue enjoy happy and healthy 9 months!!

6 years ago

@GinSue. Congradulations and hope you have a . I am so happy for you.

Keep the s coming.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo