Community post

Discussion

May 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi!

I didn't see a group for May 2018 babies; so figured I'd jump in a start one!
Let's chat and support each other during this cycle.
I'm currently CD#2; this would be my 2nd cycle of TTC after a 2nd trimester loss in April.

Here's to lots and lots of and for all of us!

And lots and lots of BFP's!!!

User ImageUser Image

762 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

431 - 440 of 762 Replies | Last Page

@prayingfor1 and dragonfly Spotting has always been a precursor to af so I know I'm out. My cervix also dropped and hardened a bit and feels slightly open. Maybe next month will be the one.

TTC #1

6 years ago

I made a June 2018 board for those of us who af got.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

6 years ago

AF is due the 8th September so not going to test until then

User Image

6 years ago

@Tashuurr. Yea, just a bit early to test. Fingers crossed for you.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Prayingfor1, I hope it stays positive! Congrats! That's amazing!

Dragonfly and Tashuurr, the moving has been stressful but it's almost over. I'm on CD32 now and not feeling very confident about this cycle anymore. I've been so stressed out and busy. I worked out too hard yesterday (walking is hard!) And I've got chiggers really, really bad from field collecting on Tuesday. But I do keep having watery cm so I have that's a good thing.

I'm sorry I've been so gone lately. Are y'all doing well?

6 years ago

I can't find the June 2018 babies thread. :(

TTC #1

6 years ago

I tried creating a June 2018 Babies topic the other day from my mobile and it didn't work either. I just was able to create one from my PC.

6 years ago

Quick question ladies... since I don't temp, how do I calculate my DPO? I got the positive OPK on the 24th. Should I count the 25th as 1 DPO or the 26th as 1 DPO? I know it takes time after the positive OPK to actually ovulate... so I'm just curious what you think I should do?

BFP 10/17, MMC - 11/17, IUI#1 - 4/18 BFN, IUI#2 - 5/18 BFN, IVF#1 - 6/18

6 years ago

I think 25/26 would be a best guess estimate based on what the opk's say about the ovulation time from time of the positive opk..from what I have read there is no way to know when you have actually ovulated without temping or maybe some sort of scans before and after.

User Image

6 years ago

Ok so I am now officially going crazy lol. I tested this morning with FRER and it was negative. I kept seeing what I thought was a maybe SUPER faint line but only if it was held a certain way blah blah... So I think it's negative. But my problem is this, I just relooked at the test from yesterday and yes the line is thinner than the control line but even now it is definitely blue. Not grey, not white not blue-ish. Blue. Could the dollar store test from yesterday be more sensitive than FRER or am I tricking myself with an indent line or something? I took pictures of it today but in the pics the line looks grey. It definitely is not grey though.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo