Community post

Discussion

May 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi!

I didn't see a group for May 2018 babies; so figured I'd jump in a start one!
Let's chat and support each other during this cycle.
I'm currently CD#2; this would be my 2nd cycle of TTC after a 2nd trimester loss in April.

Here's to lots and lots of and for all of us!

And lots and lots of BFP's!!!

User ImageUser Image

762 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 762 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies, just joining as was in the April group and hadn't thought to check for a May group! Recognise some names here, hope you are all well :)

My story... Came off BCP end of May, one 25 day cycle and since I've been in limbo! Cd56, have a doctor's appointment Thurs as had ongoing brown spotting for a few weeks. Tonnes of bfns but did get a +opk last Thursday.

I'm 34, we have a 2 year old daughter and would love a little brother or sister for her :)

Good luck to us all!

DD born 18th April 2015 DS born 1st May 2018

6 years ago

@mmkohl- Welcome! I'm sorry AF showed up.

@dragonfly23- You may be out, or not. It may still just be spotting. If you are out, at least you got the temp this morning so now you can track the full cycle. If you are out I hope it's an easy one and that you keep trying. I get that emotionally it can be really hard but don't let it take you out. All of this has made me realize how much I really do want to be a mother and just makes me want to try harder. Use the heartache and frustration as a tool to make you stronger.

@Gemstone2907- Welcome!

6 years ago

@prayingfor1. I pray to God that it's spotting and that it stops. I wonder how long spotting goes for. I am still suspicious and when my AF comes, I get pressure down below and I hardly have any and I am still having the cramps in the left hip bone area and lower abdomen and my tummy still feels weird. Don't give up as yours will come. Still think I am out but like you said, at least

Please ladies with BFPs already shed some light on this. If it's spotting how long does it last?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23- If it doesn't get any heavier it could be breakthrough bleeding. Apparently approximately 25% of pregnant women experience it. Basically it just means that hormone levels for AF are strong enough to sort of override the pregnancy cycle. It is not harmful to the baby. If that's what it is you are fine. Just wait and see if it turns into your actual period. And look up breakthrough bleeding during pregnancy

6 years ago

@prayingfor1. I will as I have never heard of it. What I noticed was the smell. It didn't smell like AF (smelt like it came from the uterus after birth) and it hasn't turned bright red (yet). I know that won't help you but I am sure someone on here knows what I am talking about lol. Will Google the smell too.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly my implantation spotting 3 years ago lasted a couple of days. It was a bit of brownish discharge which could've been mistaken for start of AF. Keeping fingers crossed for you! If you click my name you should be able to see my symptoms from that cycle, think there were 5 days between spotting and getting a bfp

6 years ago

@GemStone2907. Have you heard of breakthrough bleeding? I will check your stats out. Last Friday I had what I thought was Implantation Bleeding as it only lasted a day and it didn't fill up a tampon. My BBT dropped imensily this morning down 97.7. With my last pregnancy, I didn't have any symptoms.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly is it the same as implantation bleeding? If not, don't think I have sorry. How many dpo are you?

6 years ago

@dragonfly23- Hehe! I may not have any kids of my own but I do have 9 nieces and nephews. My sister gave me the first when I was just 15 and I was her birth coach. I have lots of experience with pregnancy, birth, labor and babies. Unfortunately I do know what odor you are referring to, I had forgotten about it though lol.

6 years ago

@GemStone2907. Definately not like Implantation Bleeding, more like AF but with a different smell. My expected AF is tomorrow . Loosing hope here as I am pretty sure it is my AF.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo