Community post

Discussion

May 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi!

I didn't see a group for May 2018 babies; so figured I'd jump in a start one!
Let's chat and support each other during this cycle.
I'm currently CD#2; this would be my 2nd cycle of TTC after a 2nd trimester loss in April.

Here's to lots and lots of and for all of us!

And lots and lots of BFP's!!!

User ImageUser Image

762 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 762 Replies | Last Page

@ginsue everybody I know swears by the book what to expect when you are expecting

@ gabby sorry about everything going on had the same type of month and it can be very tough keep strong wil be saying a special prayer for you and your family x

Its always good to check cm as its a good indicator of o as well, as for checking cervix you have to check for months to get to know your body and realize what the pattern is but even if you do it is very rare that it would indicate early pregnancy as most women only experience the soft high rise after pregnancy is detected thus it would be low and hard just before af should arrive wether or not you are pregnant making it very unreliable. I checked my own for a couple of months and found found that it could.differ immensely from morning to evening. Very confusing!

I am 12dpo and another bfn this morning but really feel like af is on its way even though I know its cant really be because its takes 3 days after stopping progesterone to get af and they would only give the go ahead to stop after a negative beta. Beta is on friday.
Woke up from a dream this morning where I dreamt I got a positive hpt so the bfn was a bit of a let down.
Its so easy to stay positive until the last week of the tww!

for more x

6 years ago

Thanks for the recommendations ladies! Will have to get to the book shop asap and will have a look through those apps now

6 years ago

@mrsbutler- Thank you, I was proscribed Amoxicillin for the sinus and ear infection but was also told I could wait a few days before starting it since my infection is still mild so I am going to wait until I get AF. I know they say it's safe if pregnant but IF I'm just delayed in testing positive I would rather wait.

@dragonfly23- Fx'ed that you get better results than I did this morning. I was kind of expecting it after yesterday's test but was still holding onto hope, but it was a BFN. I still have not gotten AF and still have no symptoms of it arriving soon so will retest on Saturday if it hasn't showed by then.

6 years ago

@prayingfor1. No hope here. My temp dropped to 97.7 and test was negative as the thing ran again. I'm starting to think that since my drop my period is going to come tomorrow.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23- I am sorry to read that. Here's hoping for June babies for both of us. Like I said I'm not officially out yet but I'm not exactly hopeful anymore either. Now I am online shopping for basal thermometers on Amazon so I can, hopefully, start tracking temp when AF shows. There are so many options!

6 years ago

@prayingfor1. I'm not out either till AF shows. But can tell you I am having anxiety like crazy. Like why would I get what could be implantation just to turn around and say sorry I fooled you? I have read that you could have a temperature drop and still be pregnant.

Has anyone out there have a temperature drop and still got pregnant? I am so confused right now.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23- I have read that too, apparently (like all the rest) temping is not always 100% accurate either. I'm still holding out hope for you.

6 years ago

@prayingfor1. I am so glad that you read that too somewhere. What's sad is that I don't know what my cover line is. Just want to say that this anxiety attack is not the same as I normally get. In fact, it feels like just hot and cold flashes. It is a bit cooler here this morning on my walk to work. I couldn't eat my breakfast in case my gag reflexes act up.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23- to give you some hope, one of the other forums that I stalk had this same topic come up and a number of women said that they got temp drops and still were pregnant. One even said that her coverline is 97.1 and she dropped to 97.3 and got her BFP the very next day. Try to relax about it, your temps haven't exactly been normal this cycle anyway, right?

6 years ago

@prayingfor1. Wow! That almost sounds promising but every woman is different. Just that one day when it jumped to 99 but that was from a really shitty sleep (sorry for language). I just wanted to say that when I was starring at the test this morning, I don't know if I am imagining it, but I thought for sure I saw a line but not sure if my eyes are playing tricks on me. My outside body temp is definately not an anxiety as I am still chilled. If AF decides to show her face, I forgot to bring a pad with me to work. Good thing there is a shoppers here. I did check my cervix this morning (big mistake) and it was low but moist. I don't even know why I check it as I sure don't know what I am doing.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo