Community post

Discussion

May 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi!

I didn't see a group for May 2018 babies; so figured I'd jump in a start one!
Let's chat and support each other during this cycle.
I'm currently CD#2; this would be my 2nd cycle of TTC after a 2nd trimester loss in April.

Here's to lots and lots of and for all of us!

And lots and lots of BFP's!!!

User ImageUser Image

762 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

361 - 370 of 762 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies,
I have been absent for a few days as I have been trying to figure out what is going on with my body. I re tested on Friday with FRER and got a strong indent line. Which turned out to be a BFN. & I had noticed the smallest amount of pink spotting just once when I went to the bathroom so assumed I was out and AF was on her way. Welllllll, AF was due yesterday and she hasn't shown up yet. I have had some weird/light cramping for 2-3 days & light brown discharge with a couple of very small brown clots (which I know is probably old blood.) & very very minimal pink spotting. No AF. There is not enough of anything to even wear a pad. Only when I wipe or check cervix. So sorry if this is TMI. I'm just very confused. I had very irregular cycles last year but have been having regular 30-32 day cycles since March & today I am day 33. Also checked my cervix and it is very soft right now & no blood. Anyone with insight? We ttc #1 & I have never been pregnant.

@prayingfor1 seems we are dealing with a similar situation! Hope we get our answers soon!!

6 years ago

Tested today at 10 DPO and got a negative but still no sign of af! So I'm still in it.

@Ksyd I guess it all depends on what you normally experience before af. I spot for three to four days before af. So for me I would have assumed af is coming but every woman is different. Still in it until af shows! and

TTC #1

6 years ago

@sweetlips I would say this is definitely not normal for me! I have occasionally spotted the day before but never 3-4 days. By my pattern I would say I should have gotten af already, but I know our bodies can change & do strange things sometimes. So I'm giving it a week & then I will make an appointment with the dr if I don't have af! & maybe I am crazy for saying this & I can't quite explain it but my body just feels different. This weird cramping I have is completely out of the norm for me. Its very light & nothing like af. I never cramp except the 1st day of AF. I hate the waiting game.
& 10dpo is still early! I hope you get your BFP.

6 years ago

Welcome ladies who have joined! :)

@prayingfor1 I hope you get some answers soon with what's happening, the being in limbo is not fun. Glad you're feeling more optimistic today :)

@dpl yes what is it about this turning 35 means our fertility goes downhill, but apparently (in the UK at least), more women over 40 are having babies now compared to those under 20, so I think that's pretty amazing! Your story is very romantic, I'm.sorry it didn't happen just yet but everything will come in good time.

@gabip86 sorry to hear AF turned up and hope all goes well with your doctor and tests.

@sweetlips yes 10dpo is still early, I'd wait a day or 2 if you can!

@ksyd I'm not sure about cervix sorry but hopefully one of the other ladies on here will. I'd try another test tomorrow!

As for me, cd63 and 9dpo today. A couple of days ago thought I'd do an opk out of interest and it was stark negative, did one again this afternoon and there was a faint line. Curious if it's picking up AF on the way. Some women say they can also pick up HCG but I'm not getting my hopes up. No spotting, not much cm, and just one day of notable cramps at 7dpo. Think I'll do another opk tomorrow afternoon out if curiosity and aim to test at 12dpo unless AF shows.

Hope everyone has had a good weekend :)

DD born 18th April 2015 DS born 1st May 2018

6 years ago

@ksyd- We do seem to be in the same waiting boat. Hopefully we will both get BFP's soon! As for the cervix, soft is supposed to happen either before ovulation or when pregnant but is not a reliable symptom. I have never had spotting before AF so I don't know what that is all about.

@sweetlips- sometimes it can take up to 14dpo just for implantation so I would not worry about a negative at 10dpo. Wait awhile and retest.

@Gemstone- Thank you. Yesterday was not good but I'm not out yet. :)

6 years ago

Started spotting today. I'm out.
Good luck to you all!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

6 years ago

Wanted to offer my input in case it helps any of you beautys. My experience with implantation bleeding occured on 9dpo and it was just one dot of red blood 6 days before my period was due. I was at work felt the need to do number 1 and went. When i used it no blood in the toilet, when i wiped it was a spot/glob of clear discharge and the red blood in the middle. I took a pic of it. Cause i knew i was early. I planned to show it to my doc. I wiped again and it was nothing. I made sure to check undies all day to see if af was starting. Then nothing for the next day or after. Took a dollar tree test and saw a faint line.

6 years ago

@Holly- Spotting is not always a negative, if it hasn't and doesn't turn into AF you are not out.

6 years ago

Morning ladies. Sorry I have been absent the last few days. I have been reading the comments and feeling all the pain and struggles that comes with TTC it has on everyone.

Welcome all newcomers and hope you all get your BFP's this cycle.

@GemStone2907. I was reading your one comment about having an anovulatory cycle due to a cold before you were expected to ovulate. What does that mean and do you still get a period even if you don't ovulate?

@Prayingfor1. Sorry that things haven't been looking up for you. I keep praying that AF stays away. I know that I used to get the crying spells before AF shows her ugly face so I am hoping that isn't the case here and that the little bean is just being shy and not releasing enough hormones for the test to pick up.

Cycle day 7 for me, and during my AF (5 days) I temped under my tongue on my left side as day 1 and 7 was vaginally. I know you are supposed to stick to the same side and same thing for the whole month, but I am not confident enough to trust the temps so, with only being 5 days in, I will revert back to my old testing (vaginally) and hope there will be enough data and I will be able to figure out what my cover line is.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly23- I don't usually get weepy before AF so I hope it's not that, I tend to be more short tempered. As for your temping, do what makes you more comfortable. That's the most important part. I hope you will get your coverline and be successful!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo