Community post

Discussion

May 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hi!

I didn't see a group for May 2018 babies; so figured I'd jump in a start one!
Let's chat and support each other during this cycle.
I'm currently CD#2; this would be my 2nd cycle of TTC after a 2nd trimester loss in April.

Here's to lots and lots of and for all of us!

And lots and lots of BFP's!!!

User ImageUser Image

762 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 762 Replies | Last Page

Congrats 3littles3angels

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hi guys, I am 2dpo and praying this month is my month as well. No symptoms other than dry mouth and bloating. I have one blocked tube and was prescribed clomid. I produced two eggs with insemination on target. I hope that one egg was fertilized (dear gosh not both!!!!!). I'm just anxious to see what happens as AF is due on the 30th......wish me luck and I hope this go round is your lucky month as well!!!!!

6 years ago

Tmoody78, welcome and good luck! Surely you'll get your BFP!

Okay so we have at least on BFP with 3littles3angels...hoping for more!!!! Hope everybody is having a good night :)

6 years ago

3littles3angels congrats!!!!!!!!! That is really awesome and i am hopeful that you will soon change your user to 4 littles3angels!!! Congrats again

Ladies, not much going on here. Just tired and extremely anxious, but it is Friday so looking forward to getting some sleep tomorrow.

Fact, almost everyday I hear of somebody that has gotten pregnant... it is discouraging sometimes. Being oart of this forum is a great thing so I can actually feel normal. I am sure all these ladies that are getting pregnant around me had some trouble or took a while to get pregnant, but since we dont really share that with others but our loved ones, it does sound like it was very easy for them. Oh well, I am thankfull to have found this group and feeling confident for all of us.

Happy weekend to all, good luck for the ones getting ready to pee on those sticks!

6 years ago

Gabiperes, just try to stay positive! We are all here for you and most of us feel the same way (I think).

6 years ago

@mrsbutler. Night is going okay. Still feeling a bit run down. My daughter got stung by a wasp on her finger and is swollen and red. My husband and I bd bur it was a little rough as it was a heated passion after 4 days of no bding. Went to the bathroom to pee and when I wiped (had to stare at it) was a ting of blood. So, I put a tampon in and praying to God that maybe he scratched me a little bit to cause it and but I'm hoping it's not af.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly, scratch or implantation bleeding?!?! And have you ever spotted before AF?

Sorry to hear about your daughter being stung. That's so strange. She might need some benadryll to treat it and therefore prevent developing allergies to their venom (can eventually lead to anaphylaxis).

6 years ago

@mrsbutler. I've never experienced implantation with my last one. What does spotting mean before AF? Some blood but not heavy? Last month I had light blood and the next day was full blown. Is that spotting? I always cout the first day of blood as AF. I sure hope she will be okay too. Wouldn't want anything bad to happen.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Dragonfly, good question about spotting. I just assume that yes, it is some bloody-like discharge during a time before AF. I don't spot in the days leading up to my period either but I've heard of it and also heard of implantation bleeding.

6 years ago

@mrsbutler. Right now I am at a loss for words and very confused. I go to the bathroom and (sorry tmi) I take out the tampon and low and behold there was blood on it with a yellow tinge to it. I get a quick rush (anxiety attack) through me thinking great I'm out again. I check my cervix and there was a bit more blood but maybe watery looking. I did feel a sharp pain on my left side in my back. I am so confused and I am not sure what to think. This morning my temp was at 98.3 and I had a actually decent sleep last night. Previous cycles temps are in the 97.6 range before AF.I just want to go into a crying fit. I've never had implantation bleeding before so I have no idea what to look for. My ovulation day was just after my husbands birthday and this would make a awesome birthday present for him. My husband kissed me on the forhead earlier and said I was hot (temperature) and asked me if I was perkolating. He also asked me when my next hot day (ovulation) is and that we will try then. If this is my month, I want to make it a surprise as he doesn't know what's been going on. Felt poking in my belly button just now but that could mean anything. So trying to stay hopeful and not wanting to give up.

For those who had Implantation bleeding before, please shed some light on this matter and ease my mind, thoughts and emotions before I rest my eyes for the night. I'm scared to wake up in the morning and wipe to have more blood and possible clots. AF due August 23 with minimal symptoms.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo