Community post

Discussion

6 dpo

View Full Post

Ingestion to max woke up at half 5 slightly cramping back pain gassy biting nails not to test. Any one else ?

131 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 131 Replies | Last Page

Sorry to hear that chick hugs maybe this month coming.and I don't what I feel today 10dpo might test today don't know yet and wonder women that is a list and half keep updated baby dust poof xx

6 years ago • Post starter

I'm waiting with baited breath for you ladies. Even if I'm out I'm
Excited for you! I don't know how u haven't tested?

6 years ago

Well in my mother in laws and she's just had op so it's kept at bay otherwise would tested from 3dpo and thank Hun means a lot xx

That's my chance testing gone today as shops shut dam it am going nuts know forgot was Sunday feeling little intergestion still on go only symptom really and little bloat am going test tomorrow because I feel weird x

Omg, can't wait to find out what your stick says tomorrow

6 years ago

Dam it had to let wee out this morning going down get test soon feel sick

Should have caught it!! I've been using a dry shampoo lid! Lol

6 years ago

I was thinking last night when I was pregnant last time I kept thinking my period was coming, but I had a BFP so knew it was. Just goes to show can't tell until that period arrives!

6 years ago

As my period not arrived this tells me I might have ovulated later so might have BD'd to early...I never know whether to believe sperm live up to 7 days?..

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo