Community post

Discussion

6 dpo

View Full Post

Ingestion to max woke up at half 5 slightly cramping back pain gassy biting nails not to test. Any one else ?

131 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 131 Replies | Last Page

Enjoy them Hun have glass wine or pamper yourself and am not sure either 6 or 7 or 8 days am normal 28 or 29 days we'll have been for the last six months and know don't what is happening xx

6 years ago • Post starter

The suspense must be killing you. Maybe go to the docs?

I started the clearblue ovulation kit yesterday. Got a flashing smiley today but I'm only cd10? I think it's just a hormone surge and not the real ovulation surge. If it goes to a solid smiley and I start getting more EWCM then I'll be jumping on hubby! He's away on Saturday! ????

6 years ago

Yep still no period tuck anthere test savy and nothing going take one in the morning to see but my cm has gone clear know like am overlating it's werid all av had was back ache and the runns lmao tmi. And I would just in case hun the clear blues are ment be good xx

How odd...and frustrating. I guess you want a BFP or to know when u are going to ovulate again. My ovulation tests ain't got any darker and now ill (sore throat and ulcers) so haven't dtd. If the line starts to darken I'll get on it.

Keep me up to date Hun, I'm well interested to see what happens.

6 years ago

Ano well did one today and nothing me and hubby worked out am Defo 5 or not days late bfn and Yeh because my mood coz funky if I don't come on but no sign expect back ache last night was feeling sick when trying sleep on me back and I love it get it on,'let's marvin gay and get it on style' that's thing aswell I feel to scaryed to have it because we did when we found out last time and I lost it xxx

Hun reading your messages is like trying to crack a code sometimes.

Never got the LH surge so waiting until next weekend to get on it, and have our 'make-a-baby-thon'.

Well with my last pregnancy we didn't do it much as it all changes down there! Purple and swollen by the end! ???? I was on honeymoon in my first trimester and managed a couple. Not the same though..lol

Good luck POAS today. I've lost my clearblue holder! Had to order another £30! I'll probably find the old one in the fridge or something.

6 years ago

Most probley hun am like that with things lose me head if wernt screwed on and sorry hun ment say 5 or 6 days late me phone changes the words sometimes and if I don't double check people get random messages tuck one the afternoon and was neg going wait till Tuesday know I say that but can't help it like loon know just wanting to know and erm I did humpy bumpy last night but they say don't but had been over two weeks the more we leave it the more randy we get lol best thing is winding each other for say a week and then bam your both loaded with it xx

Still neg and backache going wait till Sunday was two days ago last tested have you ovulate yet ?xx

Hey wishbaby. Not ovulated yet but I think it's about two days off. Getting cramps and the egg whites. We started our sex week tonight. Hahahaha.

I can't believe you are still in the dark? What in earth is happening? I've never had any variation in my luteal phase. Maybe you didn't ovulate? Your either pregnant with low hcg, or maybe having a whacking anovulatory cycle?

6 years ago

I would just keep at it Hun go go bd and ano this driving me potty don't if wait till Sunday or test again tomorrow?.x

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo