Community post

Discussion

6 dpo

View Full Post

Ingestion to max woke up at half 5 slightly cramping back pain gassy biting nails not to test. Any one else ?

131 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 131 Replies | Last Page

I'd be down the doctors Hun! Did u use OPK? Did u ovulate?

6 years ago

i never used them this month and I will on Monday Hun am in Brighton looking after my mum in law she got all clear after her op xx

6 years ago • Post starter

So got my first pee the day in clean container how long can keep before I should test or can test it at any point ?.xx

I'd say u can keep it until at least tonight. Good luck!!!

6 years ago

Have you tested? U need to get yourself some internet cheapies to keep in the suitcase. Glad your MIL is ok ????.

Well I have enough egg white to make a meringue but no LH surge! The surge usually creeps up on me though. Will have tonight off to avoid 'getting it on' fatigue. Don't want to peak too soon! ???????? Hubby and I both under the weather.

6 years ago

You be surprised your body most likely to when have cold or flu coz temps. lol honest when got pregnant I had cold lol Hubby didn't and after we did it he did .and thanks Hun all clear after breast cancer.tuke boots this morning and nothing at all. Going test again Sunday and if nothing doctors on Monday for me xx

It's all very odd hey. Not sure what to say. See what next week brings.

My LH is finally rising! I reckon O day will be Monday so we r in for a fun weekend. We r both better now at least!

Let me know how I get on. Good news about your MIL, sounds like she's been through the mill.

6 years ago

Just abit hun she's strong though. and would say don't overthink having sex just do coz you want big orgasm your body will do the rest and will do

Well we tried for 2.5 years just chancing it but nothing. Went to fertility clinic and they advised us to do it every day for 5 days around ovulation. Worked first time last time, so trying that again.

My LH surge has begun, I love seeing that second lines, quite exciting and a relief.

How's r u today!

6 years ago

Hey Ladies, I'm new :) I'm 8 DPO and I'm trying to hold out two more days before I test. Other than being super tired, I haven't really had any symptoms. I was looking out for this "day 9" possibly expecting some cramps. I had ovulation pain and the pink spotting so I'm pretty sure on my ovulation date. Crossing fingers and toes for this first baby.

I'm gonna read up and catch up with yall's latest posts, I know page 1 sounded like me hehehe. ?

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo