Community post

Discussion

12 dpo period due Thursday

Anyone else ??? All I have is bloated and nausea

8 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Replies

I am also 12DPO. period due Friday.
I have been feeling "off" the last few days. Very bloated, and crampy.
Last couple of days I have been really tired. But have a feeling like AF about to arrive :( i guess we will wait and see!
I took a test yesterday around lunch time BFN.

Good luck to you :)

6 years ago

Hey sorry, i didnt want to RR (read and run) so thought i would add my symptoms. Have you taken a test yet?
I am 6 dpo and been having cramps for the past 6 days, since ovulation, my back has been killing me the past 3 days and tired today.

I hope your symptoms is a good sign, right now anything out the ordinary i would think is a good sign, it is better than nothing. Keep us updated.

6 years ago

Hi wish baby,

I am 10dpo.. Feeling bloated and breasts are tender..
AF isn't due for 5 more days ...

I tested yesterday and got bfn...

Will be testing again tomorrow...

You should try testing with early morning urine..

6 years ago

Pancake wait till Friday Hun to test every three days you never know baby dust kwes7777 still bloated today no cramps did have them early like you but nothing know am 13dpo know and testing Thursday when period is due good look baby dust to you both ????????????????????????????

6 years ago • Post starter

Crap them ?? Marks were supposed be baby bottles

So... yesterday I had some light pink bleeding 3 days early. Today I have dark brown blood in my sanitary pad. feeling down :(

I had one big painful cramp but thats it. I am so confused why my period is coming early.. i never had that before.

6 years ago

Sounds me like implantion bleeding I was due today and bfn on diagtail am irregular periods but for last six months av been able to estimate good even taking opks at right time got my oh surge the lot have not idea what's going on tired but no other signs of period at all I would wait one more day pancake and test again or three days after the light bleeding good luck baby dust xx

I might test in a few days

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo