Community post

Discussion

6 dpo

View Full Post

Ingestion to max woke up at half 5 slightly cramping back pain gassy biting nails not to test. Any one else ?

131 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 131 Replies | Last Page

You need to have a scan. You could be pregnant, although I have to admit this is unlikely, you may have a cyst or a failed pregnancy such as a blighted ovum.

You could be getting evap lines, I have DEFINATELY had my fair share of those.

Your period could be late due to a number of reasons. Perhaps if the scan is clear your doc could give u something to bring on a period?

Hope this helps.

6 years ago

Thank you so much for your help. I have an appt with her Friday morning. I will definitely update you as soon as I find out what the heck is going on.

User Image

6 years ago

Well I'm here at the doctors and no sign of AF AND my cervix is super high and no where to be found lol I don't know what the heck is going on. Hoping they scan me today.

User Image

6 years ago

Oo let me know how u get on x

6 years ago

So, not pregnant per testing but if I don't get my period in the next three weeks, I am going in for an ultra sound....

User Image

6 years ago

So my doc told me if I didn't have my period by the end of
August that I'm going in for an ultrasound. I'm a little nervous that it's a mass or something :/

User Image

6 years ago

I've got friends who have had scan immediately in this situation. Perhaps go back to doctors and say you are anxious and don't want to wait?

6 years ago

No news my end, Aunt Flo stayed for 7 long days, now in count down to ovulation. 14 days left cos I have a long cycle.

6 years ago

Hey guys! So what seems to be AF showed yesterday but if you look at my current photos, I have three positive tests. I don't know what to think anymore. I'm asking for an ultrasound tomorrow.

User Image

6 years ago

What was the verdict vettechgirl?

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo