Community post

Discussion

6 dpo

View Full Post

Ingestion to max woke up at half 5 slightly cramping back pain gassy biting nails not to test. Any one else ?

131 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 131 Replies | Last Page

Now ten days late. I'm off to the doctor to make sure I don't have a cyst or something. Keep me in your thoughts :)

User Image

6 years ago

Hey vet tech, sorry to see your blood hcg was negative. Did the doc offer any explaination for all those lines?

I'm in a similar situation, 99.8% sure I'm not pregnant but do keep getting the odd faint line.

My period due tomorrow, I'm washed out today.

6 years ago

They gave me no explanation, I'm gonna make another appointment to see what the hell is going on :(

User Image

6 years ago

I hope u get to the bottom of it. I hope Aunt Flo is on time for me so I can get on with the next cycle

6 years ago

I'm hoping the same for you too. Because AF has been late for me
For almost two weeks now. It's frustrating :/

User Image

6 years ago

Your doing the right thing getting it checked out. I'd try and get a scan to make sure there's nothing that needs medical attention.

No Aunt Flo yet, but I'm very washed out. I think she's in her way...got the pain killers ready. I hate been me at work when she starts...get such bad cramps.

6 years ago

Yeah thats where I'm headed. My mom thought I may also have some ulcers that is causing some of my symptoms. Either way I'm now 12 days late and no sign of AF to come... please just keep me in good thoughts and prayers. I am really starting to get scared now :'(

User Image

6 years ago

Any news?

6 years ago

Nothing yet. No appointments available. Also no AF. I have no idea what the heck is going on

User Image

6 years ago

I have a follow up appt on Friday.... however I'm getting faint pos. On the dollar tree brand tests.... tell me what you think?

User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo