Community post

Discussion

6 dpo

View Full Post

Ingestion to max woke up at half 5 slightly cramping back pain gassy biting nails not to test. Any one else ?

131 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 131 Replies | Last Page

Am ok had runs last night not pain though tmi.didnt get up coz was late back so going ring doctors in morning see what's what coz don't were I would get test know on Sunday.and yeh they say that but if make has low sperm count meant be every other day will update when been docs

6 years ago • Post starter

Okies baby k and good luck I would wait the longest you can Hun and try and relax because it's wasting money on tests did you do ovulation tests ? Xx

Welcome to your little group babyK!

8dpo is a tense time! Good luck xx

6 years ago

Came on can't talk will get back to you when been docs

O really. Sorry to hear that Hun. At least next cycle has begun. U need to go and see that happened though.

6 years ago

Any news from anyone? I'm now 4dpo and resisting the urge to pee on a stick. No symptoms other than a sporadic stuffy nose. I think I have a low level cold.
10 days to wait...aarrgghh

6 years ago

Just thought I'd jump in here after a couple weeks of lurking.

This is my first cycle TTC and I'm 4DPO (same as you, Hereshopingno2). This wait is killing me.

6 years ago

O Lexidear, it's good to hear someone is on the same day as me. I nearly pee'd on a stick today but that would be ridiculous ????????

6 years ago

I'm going to do my best to hold out until DPO 10 to POAS. We'll see. I don't really care about wasting a test, I just don't want to see a whole bunch of negatives if there's a chance...

6 years ago

Hey lady's how's your doing ? Going make emergency appointment tomorrow at docs I have broke out in. Like acne all on neck and jawline never had spots so freaking me out xx

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo