Community post

Discussion

6 dpo

View Full Post

Ingestion to max woke up at half 5 slightly cramping back pain gassy biting nails not to test. Any one else ?

131 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 131 Replies | Last Page

Hey wishbaby that's odd, did u ever get AF?

I caved and did an internet cheapie in a dilute afternoon wee! Why? Surprise surprise it was negative!

6 years ago

Hey ladies! I am currently 5 days late and I'm only getting shadow lines on the frers. I am having almost constant headaches and my back did hurt for a while but now is slowly getting better. I am drinking tons of water and I am tired as all get out. I may have O'd a lot later in my cycle but I really don't know what to think anymore. I'll be testing tomorrow morning after a four hour hold. Here is baby dust to all!

User Image

6 years ago

O good luck vettechgirl, let us know how you get on. I hope the line gets darker today.

I woke with bad migraine at 4am, it's just gone after 6 hours. I've had migraine all my life but not a single one since my son in July 2016. I'm wondering what the hell it means. I've been fighting a cold, sore throat and cough for two weeks and sleep deprived as well. So it most probably is just that.

I have done 2 tests. Both snowy white, I'm going to try and hold off til Sunday now. It's like I have an addiction to those sticks, I've heard it called poas dilerium before...lol

6 years ago

Hereshopingno2 I know what you mean!!! I can't stop taking tests. I have a bad feeling that this one isn't going to be sticky if you know what I mean. Already day 6 past when my period was due and I'm still getting shadow lines :/

Still getting headaches and I had nausea this morning. Also tmi but I puked right after baby dancing. :/

I don't know what to think anymore

User Image

6 years ago

Sounds like an odd one, pop to your docs for peace of mind at least. I've been pregnant twice before and never had nausea before 6/7 weeks, then got it bad until week 16. So when I had this nausea for my last two cycles both times I thought i was pregnant, but wasn't. The morale of this story is that nausea due to hormones can occur whether or not your pregnant.

I have wee'd on three sticks today! It's like when u gorge on cake and then think no point in stopping today. I just think if the migraine was beginning of something maybe I'll get a faint line? Got a clear BFP at 9dpo last time. The thing that triggered me to test early last time was itching, I thought I was getthing shingles. My mate said u aren't pregnant are you, low and behold I was.

So..I'm constantly analysing each itch I get. If you think about itching to much your whole body can itch.

With last pregnancy also in week after AF due i had very watery discharge, to the point I kept thinking it was AF. That's something for you to look out for..a lot of dampness down there, for 9 months!!

6 years ago

I also don't think this is my month, but realistically does anyone really think it will be?

Fingers crossed and baby dust to all! My cat has just done a smelly poo..is this the start of increased sense of smell? I'm gagging here!

6 years ago

Woke just a few minutes ago. Nausea, no headache, and not hungry at all. I might be out this month ladies :(

User Image

6 years ago

Hey guys.... I'm gonna go buy a test today. Was changing the animals food and I went and puked.... weirdest thing I have ever experienced. Wish me luck

User Image

6 years ago

Blimmey, that doesn't sound too pleasant. Good luck with testing. I'm 11dpo. Got two faint positive Superdrug tests on 8dpo, Tuesday. And a whole lots of negatives on other brands since.

I've done clear blue, internet cheapies and a first response. As you can imagine it's doin my head in. I am just using internet cheapies now as I'm not made of money and don't think I'm pregnant, anymore at least.

However, I did one this morning and it looks negative as I expected. Went back to it just before I left and thought I could see a shadow or indent.

I'm off to Superdrug later, their tests r supposed to be the most sensitive on the market.

6 years ago

Jesus. That sounds just as aggravating! I decided to use some blood this time
On a dollar store test and I think I just got my BFP. Would you lovelies be so kind as to go check it out and vote? Or at least let me know that I'm not imagining things? Thank you!!!

User Image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo