Community post

Discussion

6 dpo

View Full Post

Ingestion to max woke up at half 5 slightly cramping back pain gassy biting nails not to test. Any one else ?

131 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 131 Replies | Last Page

Probably bit tmi but here I ago have ibs and suffer bad but since 2dpo I have had normal bowel movements strange xx

6 years ago • Post starter

I'll be rooting for you! I went to Superdrug and got a early detection test, they are meant to be the best according to lots of people. It was snowy white so there's my answer. Shane on you clear blue. Next month I've decided to not test until day14 and buy a pair of shoes with the money I would have spent on tests. I live in Bristol but from the Wirral, near your neck of the woods.

6 years ago

Let's hope the bowels mean there's a baby in there! ????

6 years ago

Oh right cool and ya never till af comes I can't tell how much money I have spent on tests that's why wont buy them till the 10 or 12 day will keep updated and strange I go over the Wirral from time to time x

Ano Ano my tummys always on one

Hmm I'm pretty sure I'm out. Period due either tomorrow or Monday...I have no idea why I was feeling so rough last week. I swear it was just like morning sicknesses im wondering if I had a chemical pregnancy? There's always next month. I needed clomid to conceive my son, I have PCOS and irregular cycles. I only know when AF due because I'm always 14 days from ovulation. I buy ovulation sticks in packs of 90 from internet!

Anyway, let me know how you get on tomorrow if you test!

6 years ago

Same with Hun and I have irregular periods but for last six months been 28 every time it's been nearly two years got pregnant but mc due to stress it's strange but I think not long after I had the implant out my periods were all over the place then like I said last six months been every 28 days but only bleed for too days x

Sorry to hear about the MC. I have had an unviable pregnancy and a healthy pregnancy straight after.

I think Aunt Flo is knocking on my door..got that fuzzy feeling with tummy ache. Any news your end? My hubby has my 11 month old son downstairs so I'm having my second lie in since he was born! Bliss! Back to work after a year off next monday!!

6 years ago

I'm currently 7dpo and have had shocking heartburn and lots of dull cramping and slight pulling pain. My right breast is quite sensitive which means I can't lay on my side. Other symptoms, increased sex drive, super hungry, low backache, sore and swollen roof of mouth and bleeding gums, sleeplessness last night despite being really tired. Yesterday sudden onset of diarrhoea (which happened last time I fell pregnant but sadly miscarried). Finding very hard not to test. Last time I got a positive at 8 dpo (possibly ovulated earlier than I though though so who knows).

6 years ago

Wow that's quite a list!! Good luck to you ladies! My POAS addiction took over and I did another test. BFN.

6 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo