Community post

Discussion

November 2017 Babies!

View Full Post

This group is for anyone that would have an EDD around October/November 2017.

I'm so excited I get to try again this cycle! My EDD would be Nov 2, so I'm just barely in there but I thought I'd start the group as people start moving over to the next cycle. I hope to see lots of BFPs this cycle, including my own!

I'm CD1 and I start Femara in a couple of days, my first round after 4 unsuccessful rounds with Clomid. I'm doing the trigger shot and follicle scan and timed intercourse. I'm taking prenatals, baby aspirin, vit E and B6. Good luck everyone!

93 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 93 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!
Glad I found this group!
I'm on cd 16, and 1 dpo. I had my second IUI yesterday morning. It was my first cycle with injectables..menopur and a hcg trigger. On cd 12 I had a 16.6, 14.7, 14.4 and a 10.7.
My EDD would be Nov 3!

7 years ago

Welcome linzee81. Baby dust to you.

How is everyone doing these days? I'm.5 dpo and for.once don't have any of my.regular symptoms. Not sure what to think of it. Main thing is my.back has been killing.me the last couple days and my.sciatic nerve on left leg is horrible. I typically always have heartburn about now, none. I started telling this month and that is confusing me too. I know your temp is supposed to spike and stay up but hope high is high?

Anyway, I'll just keep waiting to see. I know a couple off you were going to O around Valentine's. Fingers crossed.

7 years ago

Hi selleander,

I'm 4dpo I guess. Which is 6dpt for me. I'm doing the progesterone suppositories at night and it's so messy. I don't know if I"m doing it wrong. So I have all these pregnancy signs that are just from the progesterone supplements, I know. Like headaches constantly. Or nausea randomly, or having to pee all the time. I'm trying to ignore them.

I can't wait till I get closer to testing. I feel good about it this month.

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies,

Thought I would join the discussion :) Hubby & I are TTC #1 after two early M/Cs...one in November of 2015 and one in October of 2016. This is my first treated/monitored cycle, and we're anxious and excited to see what unfolds!

I was diagnosed with PCOS (non-insulin resistant, thankfully!) and treated with 7.5 MG of Femara CD4-8. After seeing two follicles on Thursday (16mm and 13mm), I triggered on Friday (CD 17) and will start Prometrium tomorrow night.

Feels crazy to be in the 2WW again! My EDD based on ovulation would be November 5th :)

7 years ago

Welcome Gibsongirl, sorry to hear about your two losses, it is something very difficult to have to experience. Hopefully this TWW will be better for you.

Calvingirl you know your body best and if you have a good feeling then its probably true. I have no advice with the supplements, Ha good luck! Hopefully this is your month and that's why you are feeling so much. I know it is so hard to try and ignore symptoms. EVERY month I have all the top symptoms to a T, convincing myself its my month then AF shows up. Now 7 DPO and only experiencing back pain and horrible sciatic pain in my left leg which isn't common for me. No heartburn or gas (which is nice, can't complain too much about that). Who knows. I'm tracking m y temp this month and I think it looks pretty good but again don't have anything to compare it to. I'm just enjoying feeling good lately because it seems like I haven't in several months.

7 years ago

Calvingirl- this is my second month doing progesterone suppositories. I've been thinking the opposite, they haven't been messy, but every post I read says they are, so I'm thinking I'm doing something wrong! I started mine 1 dpo. I have had three miscarriages in the past that I believe were a result of low progesterone. I was a huge symptom spotter but being on progesterone...there is no point! How long have you guys been trying to conceive?

7 years ago

Well maybe you're just better at it than me lol. It also could be the kind you were prescribed. Mine are these wax bullets I have to squeeze out of a plastic sleeve and then insert by hand. Half the time they break or I can't lie down fast enough before they start to melt.

Anyway, we've been trying to conceive officially since Spring 2014. We got pregnant in Fall 2014 and had our little baby in June 2015, but he passed away during birth full term.

So we waited a couple of months and started trying again, so this second round has been since Sept 2015, so year and a half. I'm 41 now, and it's a lot harder to get pregnant apparently. I didn't have nearly the hard time when I was 38.

7 years ago • Post starter

Calvingirl-
Oh I totally didn't realize there were different kinds of progesterone suppositories!! That must be the issue. Mine are in a quick dissolve capsule. The kind you are describing do not sound fun at all!
I'm so sorry to hear of your precious baby boy.
Hope you get good news soon!!

7 years ago

Hello there everyone. I am new to this group. I started TTC last year and visited this site a lot, but never chimed in myself. My DH and I got pregnant last August and we were over the moon! I miscarried at 9 weeks.

After miscarriage, first period came about a month later. This will be our first cycle trying again. I am currently on CD10 and should ovulate about the 22nd - giving me a Due date in mid November.

I remember what the 2 week wait felt like and that was hard, but this is torture, waiting for my body to recover, have AF again, and now waiting for ovulation - then the TWW.

I'm 31 and hoping for my first child. I'm losing my mind, but so hopeful and optimistic!

I hope for all the best for all of us ladies that are TTC! And glad to have ppl to talk to during this time.

7 years ago

Inzee, calvingirl, & Laura, I'm so sorry for your losses. Hoping for some good news for each of us soon!

I'm 4 DPO and not feeling any symptoms at this point. I had massive fatigue the last few days, but I'm guessing that's due to the HCG trigger? I got 9 hours of sleep last night and feel like a new person!

My progesterone "suppositories" are also the pills (normally taken orally, but I was instructed to take them vaginally)...no symptoms yet. I thought I'd be feeling the effects of that by now, but I'm not complaining! :)

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo