Community post

Discussion

November 2017 Babies!

View Full Post

This group is for anyone that would have an EDD around October/November 2017.

I'm so excited I get to try again this cycle! My EDD would be Nov 2, so I'm just barely in there but I thought I'd start the group as people start moving over to the next cycle. I hope to see lots of BFPs this cycle, including my own!

I'm CD1 and I start Femara in a couple of days, my first round after 4 unsuccessful rounds with Clomid. I'm doing the trigger shot and follicle scan and timed intercourse. I'm taking prenatals, baby aspirin, vit E and B6. Good luck everyone!

93 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 93 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone! Sorry for the silence lately. Really depressed.

Gibson girl - congratulations!! I recognize your name. I think we were both on here in 2015 when I was trying for Oscar? So happy you got such a strong . This is it!!

AFM, no, I'm not OFFICIALLY out, but pretty out I think. I'm 16 dpo, all tests are . I'm off the progesterone now that I'm two days late for AF and still have no sign of her coming. In fact, my temp went up again this morning, but I could be getting sick.

No signs of AF but not even a shadow on any test. I've tried them all. I think the progesterone had delayed AF. If I don't get the witch by Monday, I'll go in for a blood test.

I'm so frustrated. I just wasn't to start another cycle if this one failed and I'm usually 27-28 days on the dot. Even on clomid, I've never gone over 30 days. I'm on day 31 now and nothing.

7 years ago • Post starter

OK lesson learned... Progesterone suppositories definitely delay period. got me this morning. What a head game this whole thing is. On to the next cycle! December baby it is...

7 years ago • Post starter

Calvingirl I am so sorry to hear that. Everything tricking our minds in the tww is so unfair. I hope next month is your month and your body was just getting used to the progesterone this month.

7 years ago

It looks like I get to try for a December baby as well. Good luck to everyone still in their TWW!

User Image

7 years ago

Hi ladies, happy Monday!

@calvingirl & @110114, I'm sorry to hear about this month for you both :( I know how discouraging that can be. Take some time to grieve and then keep your head up for next month!

I got the results from my first beta draw today...HCG was 131.3 (at 3w5d)! Really eager to know what my progesterone level is, since last time, it was a 2 before I miscarried. However, I'm trying to stay optimistic, since I've been on progesterone suppositories for the last 2 weeks. Will find out the results of today's draw this afternoon!

7 years ago

@110114 SO sorry you are out this month. FX net month is your month.

@Gibsongirl That is some exciting news for you FX for a sticky bean. My first betas last Monday at 3w6d were 68, which I think is right about avg. I had my blood drawn again this morning and just waiting to hear those results. I am so nervous, I have been pregnant once before and I MC at 8 weeks. I'm so scared about everything I do.

7 years ago

@secallender I'm right there with you. I'm wondering if I would EVER be able to let my guard down throughout this pregnancy! I get so nervous every time I go to the bathroom :( Praying for healthy, uneventful pregnancies for us!

I got my progesterone result back from Friday's draw and it was 49.5!! Such a relief...it was super low (at 2) before my 2nd miscarriage. I'll let you know once I get my 2nd result back today!

7 years ago

My results came in from today, and my HCG went up to 727! That's a 28 hour doubling time...I guess this is the real deal! :)

7 years ago

Hi all,
Congrats @gibsongirl on your bfp.

@calvingirl I hope you feel better I know how hard this is.

@brownsugar thanks for your kind words.

I am officially out this month as af showed up on Saturday. Trying not to be too depressed about it but it Is heartbreaking especially since my dh and I don't live in the same country at the moment. Anyway, I guess I have to keep holding on to this faith that it will happen.

Wishing you ladies all the best. Hopefully us ladies who didn't get our bfp's this month will still get a 2017 baby.

Baby dust to all.

7 years ago

@gibsongirl so good to hear that your numbers are nice and high

@kerrist sorry to hear the crashed the party again; I will be rooting for any of us chasing a in march for our Christmas Babies!

AFM, I caved to pressure from my cycle buddies on another app and tested at 10 dpo - a real squinter - and I wish I hadn't. Now I'll feel compelled to keep testing until comes or I get an undeniable . I posted for records but I'm not holding out hope for this cycle. It has been confusing enough. I'm ignoring as many "symptoms" as I can attribute to PMS, and trying to plan for March.

User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo