Community post

Discussion

November 2017 Babies!

View Full Post

This group is for anyone that would have an EDD around October/November 2017.

I'm so excited I get to try again this cycle! My EDD would be Nov 2, so I'm just barely in there but I thought I'd start the group as people start moving over to the next cycle. I hope to see lots of BFPs this cycle, including my own!

I'm CD1 and I start Femara in a couple of days, my first round after 4 unsuccessful rounds with Clomid. I'm doing the trigger shot and follicle scan and timed intercourse. I'm taking prenatals, baby aspirin, vit E and B6. Good luck everyone!

93 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 93 of 93 Replies

Today im 11 DPO due with Af in 3 days. Hopefully this 2ww is the last one.

7 years ago

Hello... Ladies I've taken a break from the forum as not to run myself crazy...I still did not received a positive test early March...so I wrote off the light bleeding in February as a crazy period. We did give it another go this month..I ovulated on the 3rd..since 4 days post op my breast have been sore, I've been extremely moody,no appetite, pain in my inner thigh and nauseous. The last three days I've had lower back pain that's been unbelievable and constant. I have managed to not test so far..I'm due for AF Thursday 3/16 And I'll be testing first thing that morning.. I wish all of you luck and baby dust and I'll be sure to report my results.. Although in my heart I already know my answer????????

7 years ago

Love mommy, did you get your bfp? Sending pos thoughts your way!!

Jmaier, did you test yet?

I'm 7dpo todsy! I may test tomorrow mornjng (I know it's early) if my temps keep rising! I had a dip yesterday so I'm hoping it was implantation. AF is due next Wednesday or so.

Baby dust to all

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo