Community post

Discussion

Two Week Wait Support

View Full Post

Hi Ladies,
My TWW is about to start and I would like friends to cheer, support & accompany each other through these dreadful (and exciting few weeks). Who wants to join me?

244 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 244 Replies | Last Page

Ohhh Gracey!!! I'm really sorry to hear that.
How long did it last for?
Hopefully this time will be better :)

7 years ago • Post starter

You're sweet thank you for caring xx it was 4 months before they put me on medication which slowed down the vomiting but not the nausea. Then at 7 months i felt ok most of the time. It's making this time very scary! Lol
How long have you been ttc? Is this your first?

User Image

7 years ago

I really hope this time it stays to the first trimester for you (and better than 20 times a day!).

We have been ttc for almost a year. We got pregnant 3 or so times and lost all three. The first miscarriage was the worst because it was a particularly physically traumatizing experience- I had to be hospitalized due to extreme blood loss. I also new something was wrong with the pregnancy at week 6 but the doctors didn't take me seriously for a few more weeks. It ended up being a missed-miscarriage. Even after loosing the baby it took months before my body would give a negative preg test. Since the first one in September, I have had a few more very early miscarriages but the miscarriage process was no where near as traumatic.

The doctors can't find anything "wrong", I have some elevated hormone readings that lead them to think I have PCOS... also during a recent ultrasound of my uterus they saw that I was developing more follicles then normal on both ovaries (+12).

We just keep making efforts with the hope that one of these little ones will stick around!

Oh goodness that is so hard. I'm really sorry for your loss, doctors never seem to really listen when it counts. I'm a big believer in mums instincts, they are almost never wrong! Well i will be sending you all the sticky vibes! I really hope you get your sticky egg soon xxx

I am actually on progesterone because of some weird issues after i had s, it has helped me a lot, especially to even out my cycles (they thought i could have pcos too). It's all such an unknown isn't it.

User Image

7 years ago

Headed back to the doc this morning to talk about what's next. 5 rounds of clomid done and not so much as a chemical.

We have been off of birth control for nearly 2 years, and TTC for nearly 1. I just don't understand. :/

My brother's wedding was this past weekend. People I don't even know were asking when we were going to have kids. They clearly have no idea how much that question stings.

7 years ago

good luck im waiting 4more day to test beta bby dust

7 years ago

I'm sorry Lucy,
That's really hard! Yeah, those questions can be so painful. Limy husband and I have started talking openly about our infertility issues- which was awkward at the start but we have been getting so much support now and the painful questions are reducing (but never seem to go away).

Pink on what DPO are you now?

hi girls 10dpo.

waiting to test this Saturday.

7 years ago

Ladies,
I have gotten a BFP this morning with SMU! You can see the photos on my page!

How are you doing?
Alaska xx

Hi ladies... I got a BFP today too.

so so excited.. our first child, almost a year of trying

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo