Community post

Discussion

Two Week Wait Support

View Full Post

Hi Ladies,
My TWW is about to start and I would like friends to cheer, support & accompany each other through these dreadful (and exciting few weeks). Who wants to join me?

244 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 244 Replies | Last Page

Mollsk, sorry to hear about the bfn and AF cramping. Maybe she isn't coming though, I had quite a bit of cramping before I got my bfp. Still crossing my fingers for you!

Ash, thanks for the congratulations : ) next cycle is Def yours! Praying for you!

Alaska, as AMF said, digital aren't as sensitive. I got a bfn on a digital at 13dpo (i think) and then a bfp on another digital the next day soo no worries!! I'm so excited for you!

Welcome MPaulon, I had vivid dreams super early this time. I didn't get my bfp till 11 or 12dpo. Hoping you get yours!

TTC after my beautiful angel was born sleeping

7 years ago

Hope.. I think I totally missed your message in previous chat log about your BFP.. didn't mean to leave you out.
So awesome.. well we met statistics..

not one but two of us from this group got pregnant this month.. so awesome.

7 years ago

It looks like the line is getting fainter and fainter :(. I'm pretty sure it's going to end as an early miscarriage:(

7 years ago • Post starter

Oh no worries Mollsk! I tend to frequently post esp when I'm nervous lol Thanks for the congrats : ) I'm praying it's a good sticky one!

Alaska, try not to panic, maybe your drinking more water now. Urine could be more diluted. How many dpo? I haven't been able to check progression bc I used ic and digital and only 1 frer so they say ic don't show progression bc the amount of dye in each test varies. Try not to stress.. take one with fmu tomorrow. Can you get your levels checked too? I'll say a prayer for you tonight (((hugs)))

Afm I'm getting my hcg checked tomorrow. Hopefully I don't have to wait too long for results. I don't have any major symptoms and that worries me but I'm trying to stay positive!

Lots of love girls thanks for being so great!

7 years ago

Thanks Ladies,
I'm 12 DPO today. My test this morning was stronger than last night so hopefully that means I'm still in? I also was able to get my first positive on a non-early test. In fact, the positive on the non-early test was stronger than the early test this morning.
I'm also so thankful for you all. It's so nice that we can assist each other during this period we're we are trying to have babies!
Alaska xx

Hope.. asked for the order to be done stat...not in a joking way. I'm a nurse and I've had tested my hcg in the past and I order the test stat so the results can come to be within 4 hours. if you can't do stat or the Dr office won't be do it... than make sure that you go way early in the morning so you can get the results by the end of the day.

yay Alaska... awesome. test are never 100%.. poas test have errors are, they all are not going to give you the same results or look like there progressing. definitely see if you can do a blood test and schedule one for 2 days later.. see those numbers rise

7 years ago

Mollsk,
Have you taken anymore tests? Thanks so much for this advice. I'll call the doctors today and see if i can get in tomorrow and then Friday. The way that the system works in Netherlands around HCG tests isn't too nice... it takes 3-4 days to get results :( blah!

Good luck for tomorrow Hope2B2!!

MPoulon.... have you tested yet?

thinking of you all!
xx

I just got back from the ER : ( here goes the long story...

BG: in Jan 2016 I had a chemical. In Feb 2016 I concieved my daughter Scarlett. She was born in Aug 2016. TTC again in oct. Had a chemical in oct. Bfn in November, now dec 14 was my last period and I've gotten pregnant again. They checked progesterone on cd21, it was 11.5. Not the best. Doc said if I didn't concieve this cycle she's going to start me on progesterone. Well we got pregnant.

Fast forward to today. 4 weeks 5 days. Got my hcg this morning. Came home feeling great. Went to pee and I had a blood spot (approx 2in diameter ) on my underwear. Little more blood when I wiped. Freaking out I called the doc. Went to the ER and got checked in. My doc finally called back and said my hcg was only 11 and theyre not optimistic bc I spotted. I've since left the ER and came home. Spotting hasn't continued so only one time bleed, but now I'm crushed. I imagine I'm going to be miscarry as that's what my doc expects. I have to get my hcg checked again in 48hrs. I don't know why since I'm going to miscarry. I'm so heartbroken.

7 years ago

Oh Hope, I'm so very sorry to hear this soul-crushing news. How are you coping? Is there any chance with HCG 11 that your little one could pull through this?
Thinking of you and praying.
Alaska xx

Hope im so sorry...we are all here to listen and support you. Its so hard and frustrating.

Alaska how are you? any updates?

Ash...how are you doing?

everyone else I miss...how is everyone?

afm...still no AF...I had really bad cramps for a few days...now yesterday and today they come, they go...but nothing..not even spotting.

ive never been late...however..its like the stress of wanting to be pregnant and than being late..i know stress plays a big part. I haven't tested because...I just don't want to, I don't want the added stress, I try not to think about it, but it tends to consume you...so im just here waiting.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo