Community post

Discussion

I start my 2WW tomorrow... looking for friends!

Hello ladies,
Today is my big "O" day... and I get to start my 2 WW -its my first 2WW on this platform and would love to find friends in a similar situation.

I made a few friends at the start of my cycle, but they ALL got pregnant earlier in the cycle :).

This cycle was a long one for me due to my miscarriage that happened sep 1st.

Bring on the 2 WW! YAY

41 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 41 Replies | Last Page

Congrats. Yes me to. Im also in the 2WW phase. My OV day was October 25th, im so nervous. According to my app it says i should conceive between Oct 29 - Nov 3rd. Please add me, ive had 2 doulas for my first birth and i had a natural birth with no medications, i delivered in a religous instiutional hospital so natural births are only allowed there. Id love to help you thru this, share anything with you and go through this journey.

What are you symptoms so far?

7 years ago

Congrats. Yes me to. Im also in the 2WW phase. My OV day was October 25th, im so nervous. According to my app it says i should conceive between Oct 29 - Nov 3rd. Please add me, ive had 2 doulas for my first birth and i had a natural birth with no medications, i delivered in a religous instiutional hospital so natural births are only allowed there. Id love to help you thru this, share anything with you and go through this journey.

What are you symptoms so far?

7 years ago

Hello ladies i just o'd today looking for cycle
buddies as well ... a lil history on me ive been
ttc... this is cycle 4 for me last 3 cycles a bust
but im feeling hopeful this cycle the thing i did
Different was i took pregprep geritol tonic & fertile cm
Here is to catching our lil eggies :)
How long have u ladies been ttc & what did you do to conceive

7 years ago

Hi Ladies,
So glad to have found you on here!

This time I have tried to use Vitex to help with regulating my cycle (post mmc my cycles have been a little strange) and B6 to hopefully lengthen my 11-12 LPhase.

I also have decided to bd almost every day instead of every other day. I read a few interesting journal articles that made me decide to give it a try.

This is my first FULL month of taking my BBTemps every morning. Its been helpful but a little nerve racking... ie. my OPK said that I reached my 'peak fertility' 2 days ago but my temperature hasn't gone up. It very well might be that I am not ovulating this cycle but it could also be that i'm only ovulating now (which is what I think it is now).

How are you feeling? Excited? Nervous?

7 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies! I'm1 dpo today. I'm glad I found this thread since I've already been going crazy! I had a chemical pregnancy last cycle but dh and I decided to try again immediately. Last cycle I got my first BFP on 9 dpo, and my last on 15dpo and AF was only one day late. It was devastated when I realized it was a chemical but I'm trying to stay positive this cycle! I used the clear blue digital opks and I got my non flashing smily on 10/31, fingers crossed this cycle for all of us! Let me know when/if you ladies are experiencing any symptoms and hopefully the coming days go by fast!

7 years ago

Hello Ladies,

Hoping all of you are keeping your sanity during this tww. I am trying...I am currently 3 DPO and have a short luteal phase at only 11 days so I am expecting AF on the 14th and O'd on the 31st according to 2 apps (Ovia and Glow). My DH and I BD'd on the 27th, the 29th, 30th, 31st, 1st and again today (just in case!). We are hoping for a boy and are trying for our second (our daughter is 2). We have been TTC for 3 months casually but decided to amp it up this month.

Fingers crossed for us all!

TWW is dreadful...11 more days!

I have already purchased tests (dollar store for now) and plan to start testing on the 8th which I know is super early but I don't care.

Post symptoms when you have them!

Baby Dust to us all!

7 years ago

Hello all!

I am happy that I found this thread - I am 2dpo and already starting to be inpatient!

This is my first cycle ttc #1 - praying for blessings!

TTC Baby #1

7 years ago

Hello ladies!
Brand new to this site, but I am in the TWW as well.

7 years ago

Hello! Just checking in with all of my cycle buddies! Does anyone have any symptoms yet? As for me I am 4 dpo and yesterday and today I have had a pretty noticeable back ache. Is it too early to mean I'm pregnant? Also I've noticed my bbt raising .2 degrees every day past ovulation ( it was 98.7 this morning) I hope everyone's tww is going well (and fast) for everyone!

7 years ago

That is so great to hear! I don't have any symptoms yet but have been very tired!

7 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo