Community post

Discussion

I start my 2WW tomorrow... looking for friends!

View Full Post

Hello ladies,
Today is my big "O" day... and I get to start my 2 WW -its my first 2WW on this platform and would love to find friends in a similar situation.

I made a few friends at the start of my cycle, but they ALL got pregnant earlier in the cycle :).

This cycle was a long one for me due to my miscarriage that happened sep 1st.

Bring on the 2 WW! YAY

41 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 41 Replies | Last Page

It's nice that we can go through this 2ww together!

September 1st I had a missed miscarriage at 9 weeks and was heart-broken. It was also my first pregnancy.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all of us!

7 years ago • Post starter

Still a BFN.

Got really hopeful this morning because I had a dream last night that I got a super strong BFP.

Oh well. Im now out of tests and am going to try my best not to purchase any more until my period is officially late. Hate seeing BFN :(

7 years ago

Hi Ladies,
It seems that either my tests were off or it is a chemical pregnancy as all the tests are now showing up negative. ????.

AlaskaGirl, so sorry to hear that! With my chemical last cycle I had a negative test (after six days of faint positives) and the day after my negative I started bleeding. It was the day AF was supposed to start so had I not tested early I wouldn't have even known I was pregnant. I wanted to try straight away so I used the digital ovulation tests and I ovulated on CD 16 so it was a pretty normal cycle for me. This morning on 12 dpo I got a strong positive test! Way darker than any of my tests were with my chemical so I'm feeling pretty good about this bean! Anyway, I know how hard and devastating a chemical pregnancy is, so if this is the case for you with this cycle, it's ok to be sad and take the time to grieve. But I read while going through my chemical that you can be more fertile after a miscarriage and it seems to be the case with me! Also, FYI- I read that you shouldn't wear tampons while bleeding after a chemical pregnancy miscarriage, so I wore pads (and hated it) but it may have helped. Good luck, and I'll be thinking about you!

7 years ago

Alaskagirl - when is AF due? Hoping she doesnt show and you start getting BFPs again! Chemicals are hard :(

AMF - congrats!!! Hoping to join you! AF is due for me tomorrow (monday). Got more tests and will test again tomorrow morning. Hoping for a bfp and a no show on AF!

7 years ago

Still BFN. AF is due today so I think I am officially out this cycle.

Congrats to those who got their BFP!

I will test again if AF doesnt show by wednesday.

7 years ago

Kayla- Sorry about your BFN . Good idea to wait to Wednesday to test if AF doesn't show. Keep us posted and I'm sending positive vibes your way!

7 years ago

Hi Kayla,
Sorry to hear about your BFNs.... I think we are in the same boat. I seem to only be getting negatives now. Feeling a bit sad.

AMF, how is your positive developing? I would love some good news! :)

AlaskaGirl- I posted my pic from 12 dpo in the image gallery. My line this morning at 13 dpo is a little darker even! I'm exactly 4 weeks today, it's finally setting in but I'm not out if the woods yet. It is still so early! Sorry about your negatives, hoping your BFP will show up next cycle for you!

7 years ago

Officially out. AF arrived this afternoon. :(

On to the next cycle.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo