Community post

Discussion

I start my 2WW tomorrow... looking for friends!

View Full Post

Hello ladies,
Today is my big "O" day... and I get to start my 2 WW -its my first 2WW on this platform and would love to find friends in a similar situation.

I made a few friends at the start of my cycle, but they ALL got pregnant earlier in the cycle :).

This cycle was a long one for me due to my miscarriage that happened sep 1st.

Bring on the 2 WW! YAY

41 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 41 Replies | Last Page

Alaskagirl, I've literally told no one. You are the first to know! lol. Last month with my chemical, when I got my bfp I told my DH with a box of doughnuts with a sign that said "eat up daddy, mommy doesn't want to be the only one with a belly" - love Baby F. So after work today I'm going to get him another box of doughnuts from the same place and see if he can figure out that it means I got a positive this morning! (I told him I would wait to test on Friday) it still hasn't hit me, i just bought two boxes of FRER tests because I know I'll want to test every morning for the next week. I'm so nervous that this will be a chemical too! AlaskaGirl- are you going to continue to test or are you good with your one positive? When was your AF due?

7 years ago

Kayla- how many dpo are you? Keep positive and keep us updated! Also, what tests are you using. I used the First response 6 days sooner and I am a big fan of them!

7 years ago

AMF - I am 9DPO today so I know im still early. I was testing with the veriquick dollar tree tests but this morning I tested with the First Response 6 days sooner. I was hoping it was be a positive today but I am trying to stay positive and will continue to test until AF shows!

7 years ago

I just looked at my test more carefully and I think it's an indintation line ????

AMF, what a great plan!!!!

7 years ago • Post starter

Alaskagirl, Test again tomorrow! Hoping its a strong positive for you!

7 years ago

Alaskagirl- any updates? Did you retest? I've been sending your way!

7 years ago

Hi AMF,
I did retest this morning and there is a VFL so it seems that I have my BFP. I hope that it stays :).

How are you doing? Did your hubby guess what the doughnuts meant straight away?

Got another BFN today :( starting to get discouraged. AF due on Monday. Used a first response 6 days today.

Still having vivid dreams, still bloated, get nauseous sometimes throughout the day. But starting to think I may be out.

Congratulations Alaskagirl!!!

7 years ago

Sorry to hear that Kayla.

I just took another test early response 6 days and it was negative. It was 4:20pm so that might have something to do with it- - but nervous it was a chemical pregnancy!

Kayla, I'm sorry about your BFN, I know it can be discouraging when you have symptoms but get the BFN. Try to stay positive though! You aren't out until AF shows.

AlaskaGirl, I'm right there with you about the worry about a chemical. I had one last month and I realized that it was going to be a chemical when my line on 14 DPO was super faint and my temp dropped. I was devastated and allowed myfelf a few days to take "off" . Basically I did nothing that weekend and I went to work that Monday I had a meeting with my manager about other things and I just started bursting out in tears so I had to tell her why I was a crying and she was very understanding and she told me just to go home. My chemical was my first pregnancy ever and it was hard to get over but I conceived again this month! I'm hoping this little bean will stick but I'm pretty paranoid! I'm not saying yours will be chemical but if it is, it can still be a good sign that you can conceive! (Just try to stay positive!)

Keep us posted ladies and sending positive vibes your way

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo