Community post

Discussion

I start my 2WW tomorrow... looking for friends!

View Full Post

Hello ladies,
Today is my big "O" day... and I get to start my 2 WW -its my first 2WW on this platform and would love to find friends in a similar situation.

I made a few friends at the start of my cycle, but they ALL got pregnant earlier in the cycle :).

This cycle was a long one for me due to my miscarriage that happened sep 1st.

Bring on the 2 WW! YAY

41 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 41 Replies | Last Page

I hope so AMF!!

I have been having backaches as well, im currently 5 dpo and have been having backaches since 3dpo with no change to my regular routine or sleep patterns. Hoping its a symptom :)

Good luck!

7 years ago

How is everyone doing? Days are ticking by slowly but surely.

I'm now 7 DPO, have been having VIVID dreams, am bloated, have been having backaches, have been getting really full pretty quickly, and my boobs were sore yesterday and today and I've been very very tired lately.

Hoping these are all good signs! When I was pregnant with my daughter I had ZERO symptoms, not even morning sickness. I would not have known I was pregnant if it weren't for the positive test and missing period. I didn't have any symptoms at all until the second trimester when I got morning sickness for two weeks.

So I have no experience with symptoms...

Tested this morning but forgot that it wasn't FMU since I had woken up about 2 hours earlier really needing to pee, but it was a negative. Still may be way too early but I plan to test every other day with the rest of the dollar store tests (veriquick) that I have until I either get a BFP or until its AF time. Wont buy a regular test until the day before or after AF is due.

Anyone else obsessing?

7 years ago

Kayla,
That's really exciting!! I'm slightly obsessing too... I don't know how many days past Ovulation I am... I did temping and OPKs... OPKS said I ovulated 1st November but temping has me ovulating on Nov 3rd. I know it's not a big difference but every day feels like many days during the 2ww.

For symptoms: vivid dreams, sore breasts, and a little light cramping.

Ladies, when are you going to start testing?

7 years ago • Post starter

Kayla-Those symptoms sound promising!

Today I am 6 dpo. I got a non flashing smily on October 31st, so I am using November 1st as my ovulation day. Is that right?

I have just started to have tender breasts (to the tough) today. I've have vivid dreams, and back aches since around 3 dpo.

Because I have zero will power to wait until AF is due, I'm going to test with FMU on Thursday (at 9dpo) with a FRER.

I'm feeling like this might be my cycle! I had a chemical last cycle and I've heard rumors you are more fertile after a MC?

Good luck ladies and keep us updated on your testing!

7 years ago

AMF,
I have many of the same symptoms and this is my first full cycle since my miscarriage. Let's hope this is our month! I think I might take a test tonight although I know it's too early... but I'll do so just in case!

Alaskagirl, how many DPO are you? I'm 7, and I am trying my hardest to wait until 9dpo to test but I am going crazy.. It's all I think about! I may give in and test tomorrow morning at 8dpo. I just feel pregnant, so I would be crushed by a BFN. Keep me posted and good luck testing tonight!

7 years ago

Ladies,
I just got my VVFL BFP! I broke down and took a test earlier today but missed my FMU (as I have been peeing several times throughout the night the last two days). I saw a 'shadow' so I thought I would test again... with a 1st Response this time... and I see the second pink line! I'm trying not to get too excited because I know that it could be end up being a chemical pregnancy.

I am anywhere between 5-9 DPO (my temps were a little off this time).
I'll keep you posted and please keep posting how you are doing!

Congrats AlaskaGirl!!! I also got my BFP this morning! I am only 8dpo( I am fairly certain I am 8 dpo due to digital ovulation tests) my second line is so so super faint so I can't wait to test again tomorrow morning. I also used FRER tests. I am trying to stay positive since I tested early last cycle and it ended up being a chemical pregnancy. (I got BFPs for about 6 straight days( the six days before AF was due) but it never showed up on the digital test. Good luck AlaskaGirl and wishing you a smooth and healthy 9 months!

7 years ago

AMF, that is such wonderful news!!! Congratulations! I'm also a little worried but just so excited. Have you told anyone yet?

Congratulations AMF and Alaskagirl!!! I hope you both have sticky babies and a healthy 9 months!

I still feel like I am pregnant...I've been having dreams of being pregnant and the only other time I've had those dreams was when I was Pregnant with my first, and they are VIVID. I'm still bloated and yesterday I even got a little nauseous. But Im still getting BFN.

I got really excited this morning when I tested...I was still putting the cap on when the line started going across and I thought I was seeing a faint positive....but after waiting the 3 minutes it was a clear negative. :(

Not counting myself out yet! Will start testing every day now. 10DPO is usually when people start seeing results and that is what I will be tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone!

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo