Community post

Discussion

Two Week Wait Support

View Full Post

Hi Ladies,
My TWW is about to start and I would like friends to cheer, support & accompany each other through these dreadful (and exciting few weeks). Who wants to join me?

244 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 244 Replies | Last Page

6 DPO here. I'm getting ready to go on a work trip to Australia (in emirates business class!!!) for a few days. Just after that I'm going for a summit in Ghana. I'm so very grateful to have these distractions during the final week of this two week wait.

How are you lovely ladies doing?

Are temps still falling or bouncing back up?
Anyone testing?

much love,
Alaska

7 years ago • Post starter

My temp is officially below the cover line today. Spotting the last few days but no full blown AF. I know she's coming for me though. :(

7 years ago

Aaaaand I'm out. Started cramping really bad on the plane ride home last night. Cried right then and there in the dark because I knew it was over. Went to the bathroom when we landed and confirmed the witch's arrival. Spent the 2.5 hr drive home from the airport crying off and on. Got home and cried some more. Emotionally drained. That was my fourth cycle of clomid.

7 years ago

Awh Lucy,
I'm so sorry, that really really sucks. How long have you been TTC?

9 months ttc. Been off birth control for over a year and a half.

7 years ago

Hi ladies,
How is everyone doing?

Positive opk yesterday, just waiting for the temp rise

7 years ago

cd11... took Femara 5mg this cycle. waiting to ovulate

7 years ago

I got my first official temp rise yesterday. Thinking I o'ed either Sunday or Monday. We bd'ed every other day starting at CD 12. The ones closest to O date were Saturday and Monday, which means we bd'ed either the day before or the day of ovulation, but not exactly sure which. We actually tried to bd on Sunday, but actually had to stop because it hurt for some reason. Really hope that didn't hurt our chances. Fx!

7 years ago

HELLO...I think today is O'day.
bad right cramps, ovary area....so well see.

Super hopeful. I took Femara cycle day 3-7. This is cycle day 16 and I did OPK since cycle day 14.

crossing my fingers, I miss talking to you girls...I wanna hear updates, how everyone is.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo