Community post

Discussion

Two Week Wait Support

View Full Post

Hi Ladies,
My TWW is about to start and I would like friends to cheer, support & accompany each other through these dreadful (and exciting few weeks). Who wants to join me?

244 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 244 Replies | Last Page

Mollsk,
Thanks for reaching out. My tests have gotten darker and my temperature has gone up. I'll take a digital tomorrow and hopefully get a positive. Im worried about another miscarriage (last pregnancy was a missed -miscarriage).

How long since you tested? Are the cramps very painful or more unpleasant than painful? I'm sorry, the waiting game really really sucks.

What do you ladies do to distract yourselves? I love movies, reading and lately Have gotten into quilting.

Thinking of you all!
Alaska xx

7 years ago • Post starter

Oh Hope, I'm so so sorry to hear this. Praying for you and your family, sending hugs. :( how are you feeling today? Looking forward, it sounds promising that the doctor will be able help keep your progesterone levels boosted, which I know can help to keep things sticky. You're on my heart - stay strong mama.

Married DH 08/31/13 DD 09/07/2015 Started April 2016 ttc baby #2

7 years ago

Alaska - really great news about the tests getting darker! Have you been in contact with the doctor or lab yet to see if you can have a blood draw done? How are you feeling? Hope you're well, excited for you!

Molls - wth are you waiting for! Take the test! Is AF a little bit late for you again? It might just be stress, but it might be what we're all hoping for too!

Great question about keeping busy/sane, Alaska :)
Apart from chasing my toddler around all day, to pass my free time I've been sewing my heart out making cloth diapers and accessories. I've actually started my own business to sell my stuff on Etsy so it's been a pretty exciting few weeks/months. I swear sewing has been the only thing to keep my sanity

For me: CD6 today and AF has left the building. Going to start using OPKs on CD10. I'm a little anxious this cycle because my O day is going to be the day or day after my son's would-have-been due date. I'm not sure how I'll feel about being intimate but maybe the emotions of the next few weeks will manifest into raw passion for my husband.

Other ladies - how is everybody doing? What CD/DPO is everybody at? Wishing everybody well <3<3

7 years ago

lol ... ash.. I'm waiting for... idk if I take a test and it's not a positive.. ill be sad.
it's just like . I'm waiting for my period but it just isn't here
the cramps are subtle... come and go.. similar to period cramping.

nothing sharp or super painful

7 years ago

Hey Hope just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you today - how are you doing?

Alaska how ya feeling??

Molls WHAT DID YOUR TEST SAY!!?

7 years ago

no AF... testing this weekend if she doesn't show. still having slight cramps.. and the slightest.. slight nausea..

trying not to read too much onto symptoms but cramps and nausea stand out.

I just don't know what to do anymore. trying not to think about it 24/7

trying to plan for a Florida trip in April.. keep my mind busy.

7 years ago

Ladies,
It looks like I have started to miscarriage :(. Very very sad.
I hope better luck for everyone else.
Love,
Alaska

Miscarriage in full swing. Spent the last 2 days crying and feeling sad and now I'm ready for next cycle.

How are you ladies doing?

Oh no, Alaska I am so sorry. Thinking of you and sending love and strength.

7 years ago

Hope and Alaska - sending love to you both. How are you? Just wanted to let you both know I'm thinking of you and wishing you well.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo