Community post

Discussion

Two Week Wait Support

View Full Post

Hi Ladies,
My TWW is about to start and I would like friends to cheer, support & accompany each other through these dreadful (and exciting few weeks). Who wants to join me?

244 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 244 Replies | Last Page

Okay ladies.... after my morning moan I decided to take another test... and then took 2 more. I think I have a line on all three... I put up one of them online (but anonymously) can you pretty please look at it and let me know what you think?

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test629421

I'm going to hold my bladder for 6 hours and then take another red-dye test!

Alaska XX

7 years ago • Post starter

Ladies,
Took one more test before bed....Check my page. I think I finally got my BFP!!!
Love,
Alaska

Alaska.. THAT'S A LINE!!!!

NO squinting needed, no line eye.. you are with child!!!

7 years ago

afm... no aunt Flo.. cramping, tiredness and cravings... I am chubby so I guess I'm always hungry. lol.

can't wait to hear from the rest of you.

and Alaska.. again

7 years ago

Yay Alaska!! Congrats honey!! Super happy you got your bfp!

Nan, still testing tomorrow? ? Fx bfp for you!!

Ash, sorry to hear about AF, next cycle you got this!

Mollsk, praying no AF for you! I've been cramping and super tired annddd super starving soo that sounds good in my book!! When are you poas? How many dpo?

Afm, still getting bfp on my remaining ic.. also got a bfp on frer and fr gold digital. I'm calling doc tomorrow and they'll probably send me for bloods. Also my bbs feel sore today and had 2 bouts of nausea as well. Praying this baby sticks and is healthy!

Love to you all

TTC after my beautiful angel was born sleeping

7 years ago

Hope and Alaska - woooohooooo! Congratulations to both of you <3<3
Molls - still anxious to hear about your next test, all of your symptoms sound super promising!!

How is everybody else?

CD3 here - sad to be having to take another go but feel like this is my cycle!

Married DH 08/31/13 DD 09/07/2015 Started April 2016 ttc baby #2

7 years ago

Thank you ladies.
I took another early test this morning and it showed two clear lines again, with my smu i took a digital and it said "not pregnant". Is this normal?
I'm really freaking out here.
Alaska

Congrats Alaska!!!!!!

Don't freak out about the not pregnant on the digital. I see you are using FRER tests which are super super sensitive. It is very common to get a positive on the FRER before the positive on the digital. The exact thing happened to me! I just kept taking the FRER every morning and making sure the line was getting darker then once I had a really dark second line (I think the day before my period was due) I took the CB digital and got a pregnant. I know it's hard but don't worry! I saw your test and it looked dark for just being 10 dpo. Congrats and wishing you a long health 9 months!

7 years ago

Hi ladies!
8DPO here

Super tired, sore nipples and bloated! Also I've been having vivid dreams since 5DPO.

I'll probably test on friday or saturday.

Who else is with me?

7 years ago

I got a faint line...turns out more than likely it was a evap line.
tested this morning 15dpo, BFN!

I have really bad cramping..so AF is on her way.

ONTO next month and for a Oct. Baby!!!

to you all, cant wait to talk to you next month.

and to Alaska, keep us updated.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo