Community post

Discussion

Two Week Wait Support

View Full Post

Hi Ladies,
My TWW is about to start and I would like friends to cheer, support & accompany each other through these dreadful (and exciting few weeks). Who wants to join me?

244 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 244 Replies | Last Page

OH Alaska...im so so sorry. We are all here for you.
Im very sorry.

New cycle..new month.

We can do this.

Hope how are you?

Ash, we spoke earlier...baby dust to you on O day.

afm...after a 41 day cycle. and being 10 days late for AF, I started my period this morning...
I did test, and bloodwork and everything came back fine.

so I guess stress was huge for me...as soon as I found out from the MD office that all my levels are normal and im good, nothing stood out...I started my period.
so im on cycle day 1.

starting primrose...prenatal this cycle...we shall see.

thinking of you all.

7 years ago

Hi Ladies,
I just returned yesterday after spending 1.5 weeks in NYC. It was so nice to have a little bit of a break after loosing the last baby.

Just before going I had an appointment at the hospital to make sure that i was fit for travel. The gynecologist that the number of miscarriages that I am having is outside the range of "normal" entitling my husband and I to state-covered infertility treatment. I have my first appointment tomorrow.

I cried and cried with this miscarriage. I just felt the hope drain out of me. Anyways, I'm back now and have a better attitude (at least momentarily). I should O this week or early next week.

Thinking of you all. Wish we lived in the same area and could meet up to talk :)
Alaska xx

7 years ago • Post starter

4 DPO. Trying not to symptom spot, but for the last several days I have had A LOT of cervical fluid. I don't remember having this before. 2-3 times I was just standing around talking to someone and just felt a rush of fluid. Hoping this is a good sign. Our timing was quite literally perfect this month! We used preseed and soft cups this time. Fx! This is going to be a brutal TWW. :/

7 years ago

RickyandLucy, I had a lot of watery cervical fluid with my pregnancies :) good luck!

Alaska - I'm glad to hear that you had a chance to take a break and relax a bit. I'm sorry that this loss hit you harder than others, I wish I could give you a great big hug. I'm sorry for the news from your doctor but hopefully now they can help you guys to have the help you need. Fingers crossed for you guys and your appointment tomorrow and also your O later this week. I'm praying for your success!!!

RickyAndLucy - how are you feeling today? I alsways have a lot of cm during my pregnancies, that could be a good sign! Keep us posted :)

Molls - we talk all the time and I hope you're still well, I've been thinking of you!

Hope - radio silence dude! We are here for you. Sending love.

Today I'm 11dpo and had a BFP yesterday and today. I'm exhausted and nauseous and so excited but also so scared. My ovulation date was my son's due date so this feels like everything is coming full circle in a really special way. Sending love to all of you <3>3<3.

Married DH 08/31/13 DD 09/07/2015 Started April 2016 ttc baby #2

7 years ago

Ashkenull: CM is gone now. No other symptoms really to speak of. But it is only 5 DPO. We shall see. :/

Congrats on your BFP!

7 years ago

Congratulations girl!!!!

How is everyone else doing?

IM BACK!

been silent for a bit, im cycle day 15.

I had tons of blood work and an HSG test which I do not wish on my worse enemy, SUPER painful.
They discovered that both of my tubes are blocked, well...my right fallopian tube just never developed since birth. So going strong with a narrow blocked left fallopian tube. I don't want to go into much more details, because I will meet with my doctor this coming Monday to discuss treatment plans and what to do next...meds or IVF...I just want to see what he says. I will share tho...this has been a rough week or so.

However im optimistic...and I know that one day...I will get pregnant. HOWEVER...they did tell me to keep trying..im cycle day 15. so totally could be my left fallopian tube this month and I can ovulate and maybe that lil egg can squeeze by and implant and all is well.
So well see...fingers crossed because im not trying to have the Duggar family...and this infertility TTC drama really is something that I want to put behind me. Im ready to be pregnant and be a mom...and just put this chapter closed. My husband and I have discussed with his prev. 2 children that we ourselves just want one child...so we are one and done...one pregnancy. LOL. its just so hard achieving that at the moment.

I wish you all well.

Ash.. CONGRATS...so so happy for you, def enjoy talking to you.

Alaska I think NYC was much needed...praying for you girl

Hope I want to hear from you.

Lucy...welcome and good luck :)

7 years ago

Hi girls I am 10 dpo and did a test this morning clear blue early test. I think I see a faint very faint line. I do not manage to upload the pic from my mobile as I m on my way to work! But would like to have your opinion! I will try a bit later! I did the same test late evening of 9 dpo and there was no line whatsoever.

7 years ago

Hi everyone, I'm back again. third month lucky hopefully. I'm only 1 dpo. Had a chemical on our 1st month, 2nd month didn't work so this is our 3rd month now. Used CB digital ovulation and cheap internet dip sticks to confirm LH surge. BD'd exactly when we should have and then some. So really hoping for a positive. Trying to keep myself sane as I actually think my stress levels during the 1st TWW may had an impact on the pregnancy being a chemical that time. So keeping distracted by work and house work basically. I'm going to back through all of these pages tonight instead of stalking every symptom on the internet to read about all you others in the TWW. So far I'm just having the usual symptoms I get at 1DPO - NADA

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo