Community post

Discussion

Two Week Wait Support

View Full Post

Hi Ladies,
My TWW is about to start and I would like friends to cheer, support & accompany each other through these dreadful (and exciting few weeks). Who wants to join me?

244 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 244 Replies | Last Page

That's very understandable. I go through lots of ups and downs during the TWW. You know, it could even be an implantation dip! After all, you are at 12 DPO! Thinking of you Lucy!

7 years ago • Post starter

I tried ti check your hart.is there a reason i cant see it or click on it?

7 years ago

Ok rickyanlucy i just clicked on your name instead and got your chart.honestly you should look at mine-my dip is way worse but not quite at cover line so not even explanable as an implantation dip.youre still i the game definitely. I think it looks like what some people desribe as estrogen dips which mean nothing but active hormones.has no bearing on pregnancy. someone just said my dip could be that so yours definitely could be.lets pray for some surges tomorrow or implantation dips x

7 years ago

Thank you for the reassurance! I am feeling a little better now, but not trying to get my hopes up still. I can't see your chart, is it private?

7 years ago

@rickyandlucy I think you should be able to see my chart now. I don't think I had it set up for others to see. I had a small temp rise today. The only thing is I slept terribly last night. I went around 11pm - woke at 230am, went back and woke again at 430am so I took my temp. Woke again at 6am. Went back and work again at 715am. Took my toddler into bed and then temped and of course it had gone up. So I ddi not have good sleep or 3 consecutive hours. I recorded the 430am temp reading as I had really moved in the bed and that was up to 97.88. At 7am it was up to 98.24 but in fairness I had gotten out of bed to get my toddler so not counting it.

As for symptoms - nothing really obvious. CM is dried up totally, I have a few twinges in the uterus area but nothing major, few twinges in the back (in my love handles) but nothing major. I am pretty tired but then again I had awful sleep. So just nothing majorly different to be honest. I am coughing a bit and it hurts my chest when I do but even that is pretty blaaa. I just don't really have anything and I think this has happened to me before. Must go back and check my 6dpo symptoms.

@rickyandlucy how did you get on?

@mollsk how are you?

anyone I've forgotten? thank God for a few of you replying. I'd be demented otherwise

7 years ago

Temp still gradually coming down. Decided not to test this morning and spare myself another negative. I am just waiting for AF at this point. If by some miracle she doesn't show I will test again Saturday morning. But I am not holding my breath. Good luck all!

7 years ago

I just checked my last 2 cycle symptoms and I had stuffy nose, cough dizziness, and twinges, sore muscles, nausea, sensitive gums, increased urination etc. I have all that this time. the things I don't have, which I have had the last two times, are tingling itchy boobs, real aches and pains in my back, legs and hips and sore throat. The aches and pains are a sure sign AF is coming for me but the again my AF not due for 8 days or so. New symptoms are this insomnia I'm having....well it's not insomnia but its waking up intermittently through the night. I did have that on my 1st pregnancy for the 1st few weeks but I put it down to being completely hyper

7 years ago

@ricky&lucy I don't know how I missed your message. I've been randomly checking to see how you got on today and realise you messaged before. I'm praying you get a massive temp jump I really am. I'm feeling out too though

7 years ago

Even with clomid my cycles are really erratic. My last LP was 16 days long. That was such a horrible tease. Of course a little part of me is still holding onto some shred of hope, but I am trying to get myself ok with AF's arrival.

Last night I had the tiniest bit of bright red blood on the TP. Possibly mixed with some CM. It was really confusing, I have no idea what to make of it. Trying not to make something of it in my head. But it was 12 DPO, so technically not too late for implantation. Unlikely, but not impossible.

Time will tell I suppose. I did not bring any tests with me on my trip. Needed to avoid the temptation, plus if by some miracle I did get a BFP, I would want DH nearby. If no AF by Sat but another BFN, I imagine I am just suffering through a super long LP again. :(

Good luck to you! Hope your body is kinder to you than mine is to me, lol.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo