Community post

Discussion

April 2017 Babies

View Full Post

Figured I'd start the April round. Hopefully we get lots of Bfps this month!

I'm on CD2 and deep in shark week. I can't wait to start this month's Clomid. ????

244 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

141 - 150 of 244 Replies | Last Page

It will be your month Fruit. No bd last 2 days, the most important last two days. We have barely spoke a word. I did tell him my feelings and since he couldn't give his all I was starting back on BC pills when AF arrives. He is clearly upset but you know what should have been doing what needed to be done!! All this stress I'm gaining wt like crazy!
Very slight temp increase. From 97.02 to 97.07 I will call this 1dpo but will watch next 2 days for temp to rise more. No more O pains. Opk last night was still dark. Makes me sad and pisses me off all at the same time. All the effort wasted. Last bd was 48 hrs away from O. Very small chance at my age ugh!!!

7 years ago

Hmmm...Interesting turn of events, Ladies. I might not be out?! Small, small chance, but its there.

I thought AF got me because my temp went down and I started spotting and thought the rest was on the way, but the spotting stopped within the hour. I'm now two days late, only have had intermittent spotting (a little brown or pink when I wipe) but no cramps, no symptoms, and no AF.

Now this morning...my temp went back up. Maybe yesterday was implantation dip? All of a sudden today I have sore underarm boobs, a full feeling uterus and I took a test FMU it showed a faint line, but the top of the line was darker than the bottom (sorry, I don't have picture) so I dont' know if that's a false positive/dye run or what. The brand sure predict is known for those, and I didn't know that until after I had bought a ton. Then, because I was out of the HPT tests, I (just for sh*ts and giggles) took a LH OPK strip test (got lots of those) and that was positive - which was weird.

I'm technically 14 dpo today because I ovulated late, and if I implanted yesterday (dpo 13), it would be late but not impossible. I could get a positive digital by tomorrow or the next day if AF keeps away and this isn't just all in my head.

Still slim, slim chance. I could start AF full force any moment. I feel like I'm grasping at straws, I know. We all do it. Especially since both my other pregnancies, I had strong positives by 11dpo and have never implanted late. for me....I should know soon.

I'm excited for all you TWW'ers though, and although I just made a May group when I thought I was out (http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=734709 ), I'm eager to see if any of you catch the egg this month!

7 years ago • Post starter

Chicks - I'm so sorry. TTC is very stressful. Me and DH just had that conversation. We both feel like we're failing eachother. He's convinced its him, I'm convinced it's me (it totally is - I'm 41, he's 38 and has four previous children, and a positive sperm analysis from TTC with his first wife). We decided that if we didn't get pregnant by the time our clomid prescription ran out (we have two more months) we'd stop trying and just NTNP, and just come to terms with it. It was a hard conversation. But if you're trying now, why get back on the pill? Why not just stop trying? What's the worst that could happen - you accidentally get pregnant? lol. Plus, pill hormones are bad for women over 35. If you won't mind a child, why take them?

You know the during O, it's a five day window, before and a little after (and sperm live up to four days) - you can seduce him today and tomorrow and still have a chance. When I got pregnant with Oscar, we had bd'd two days before O too - but I still caught the egg.

You aren't out completely, is all I'm saying.

I'm chatty today. So sorry. Hope your TWW is short.

7 years ago • Post starter

Chick - I was going to suggest the same thing as Calvin. Why start the BC again? If you want one, stop trying. Go with the flow. If it happens it happens, if it doesn't it doesn't. The lack of stress might help. My Mom keeps telling me of stories of women who stop trying, give up and BOOM! they end up pregnant.

I'm with you there, though, on the other hand. I so thought that DH and I had been successful, but I never got a BFP. I don't know if I even was pregnant to miscarry (still waiting on blood work to tell me what my HCG levels were on Friday), but the mere thought possibly being pregnant and not has been very difficult and I'm not sure I want to continue trying after only 6 months TTC.

It's very hard emotionally. Hang in there!

7 years ago

First off.....Calvin omg!!! I sooo want to see a pic of the test. So excited for you, I hope that line gets darker

I know y'all are right. I just get mad and blow up. But dang do I have to tattoo "I'm ovulating" on his forehead or mine!?? Bottom line, he had too much to drink. he made a bad choice. He knows it.

Cd 15. Cervix is still high and open. Cm has turned creamy and very little of it. Opk back to neg.

7 years ago

I know how frustrating an uncooperative baby daddy can be. My DH has a bad back, some days we just have to use a little elbo grease and the ol' turkey baster. I feel ridiculous and it hurts his pride but we decided a baby was important and we won't stop trying until I turn 40. We have 20 more cycles. Some times I just want to smack him and give up, but then I see the look on his face when he watches other men with their kids and I'd do just about anything to give him that.

Now I'm all teary.... Stuped hormones. I sure wish I could tell if this was PMS or pregnancy. 7 DPO today. Sigh.....

7 years ago

Calvingirl- that sounds very promising. Cant wait to see that of yours!!

Chicks- I cant speak for everyone but I can tell you I know how you feel I have been there many times before. It sucks... TTC is very stressful on everyone.
Girls that get pregnant after 1-6 months of trying don't really know how great they have it. I was reading a pregnancy site I cant remember which one sorry, but they were saying when you should get the doctors involved and such. typically from age 25-34 it takes a year to conceive if you have a normal cycle and you ovulate. after that year is up and you didn't conceive you should you should see a doc. obviously is you have any other issues you should see a doc at 6 months or sooner. It made me feel a little better but then again It makes me jealous of all the ones that are not even trying or they get pregnant the first try.

AFM- confirmed O this morning now 3dpo officially. I had a fall back rise yesterday, but I think it had to do something with the restless night of sleep I had. I know I mentioned this a few times before but this cycle has been a year for me I really hope to see my this month!!

to all!

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Thank you all sweet ladies. We talked and hugged it out. From now on if it happens it happens. No more scheduled bd. I think we both feel a lot better.

7 years ago

good luck in you tww miami
calvin i hope that this is your bfp... best of luck

User Image

7 years ago

Thank you Tryingforanother. I was supper bummed to read that your showed. Your temps looked so good.

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo