Community post

Discussion

April 2017 Babies

View Full Post

Figured I'd start the April round. Hopefully we get lots of Bfps this month!

I'm on CD2 and deep in shark week. I can't wait to start this month's Clomid. ????

244 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

91 - 100 of 244 Replies | Last Page

ozcanuck01, between the missing AF, still high temp, trouble regulating my body temperature (I can't decide if I'm hot or cold and temps that made me cold barely have phased me the past few days), frequent urination, and intense desire (every day since July 24) for grilled cheese (I want another right after finishing one. I want one RIGHT NOW), I'm seriously thinking my BFN is simply low HCG levels. I ovulate late in my cycle and have a short luteal, so...

Fingers crossed!

Fruit: Good luck to you!

7 years ago

Hi everyone! New here :)
Im at 10 DPO, just tested this AM...BFN
Feeling bummed out looking for other ladies on the same boat... Fighting to stay positive...I know its not over until AF comes...Anyone else at 10 DPO ??
Sending you all the very best!!

7 years ago

Warm welcome to our new supporter.
Cd10 had O type pains all day yesterday and last night. Did not sleep well. No bd! (My sisters showed up during nap time and ruined my bd plans) OPKs neg. cm wet non stretchy and I go to the bathroom thinking I feel like I'm leaking. Nothing there. Cm appears to be slightly brownish/ dark yellow don't know what's up with that! Almost like spotting. Cervix feels on the low side and starting to open. My cervix is always low, doc says result of multi babies, "boggy" as he calls it. Temp is holding steady around 97.06
Fruit fx, sounds like you have a great chance.

7 years ago

A little tmi update.

DD watching Mickey Mouse clubhouse. I'm folding laundry in my pj in our bedroom, , hair in a clip, no makeup and let's just say I'm now refolding laundry!!!

7 years ago

Chicks - LOL!!!!! I was almost late for work this morning ...

7 years ago

Chicks and ozcanuck - yeah baby!

Trying and SeekingBaybee - I'm 3 days away from AF too and BFN today. I ovulated late, so I think I'm 9dpo, but still....shouldn't there be a shadow or something? I could be 10 dpo. Not feeling great about it, but we're not out till AF gets us. My temps are still up above 98 though, so as long as they don't plummet, I have hope.

Thanks for the birthday wishes - I'm going to the Counting Crows and Rob Thomas concert this weekend and I'm super excited. Hopefully it'll take my mind off things and I'll come back to a BFP...

7 years ago • Post starter

chicks and calvin your temps still look good!

Calvin happy birthday!

Seekingbaybee - welcome

AFM CD16 I should be ovulating anywhere from today-Monday, but most likely this weekend. OPKS are getting darker but not there just yet. TMI I have had so much EWCM the last 3 days where I kind of felt like I wet myself. So I guess the mucinex is working.. LOL the more and more I think of it I would love another April baby. !

Good Luck everyone!!

Praying for baby number 3!

7 years ago

Miam been taking Mucinex to and feel the same way, like expect my undies to be wet but their not. I should O anywhere from cd 11-14. I'm betting Saturday.

7 years ago

chicks I also started doing a self fertility massage. I have been doing that everyday since AF ended. I don't know if that has helped with the CM. But I will say this ever since I started doing the massages I notice a lot more twinges and cramping don't know what to make of that. hopefully a good sign !

7 years ago

OK ladies sorry for blowing this board up today..

The last few days I have been opk in the morning before work and when I get home.. This morning when I tested it was getting darker but no way to where it should be for ovulation.
I came home from work tested at 540ish and it was super dark looks like a positive to me. What do you guys think? It came a few days earlier then normal. Hopefully thatsba good sign. I will obviously bd the next few nights

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo