Community post

Discussion

Need an obsessing partner! ;)

View Full Post

Hey all, I'm 7 DPO and am going insane! I am quite shamed to admit, but I've taken 3 or 4 early tests already...even though I'm quite sure it's pointless! lol. I keep buying them and then sneaking them in because my bf already thinks I'm being crazy! hehe. Someone please stop me from taking another!

109 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 109 Replies | Last Page

Mc- Ohmygosh, I was cracking up reading your post! Hopefully it is pregnancy hormone emotional teariness and not the hormones you are taking! It's so awful not knowing what the difference is! Like it's not hard enough, let's throw in some faux symptoms! Anyway, I'm still hopeful for you. When I was pregnant I once cried when I heard an Avril levigne song. (I can't repeat which one, too embarrassing.) im taking it as a good sign for you. Happy testing tomorrow! I Still have faith! This is your month, dammit.

Zippy- I feel like I've done everything but the bbt. I think I will start this month too. Another thing to obsess over! Sadly, it makes me feel better! Like I have a little more control over something that I really have no control over whatsoever!

best of luck girls! And if not, sushi and wine it is!

Happy uteruses!

9 years ago

It was negative... Big. Fat. Stupid. Negative :'-(
No matter how I try, there's no way to be positive about this...

Hope you ladies are having a better day than I am.

Baby dust

9 years ago

Mc- ugh!! You are allowed to have negative days! Especially today. Give yourself some time and then back to hopefullness for next month! Stupid hormones! Ugggh!
I'm so sorry.

Stupid, dumb, unhappy uteruses and stomping on piles of baby dust.

9 years ago

I pray all of you are doing well!Just eager to have thanksgivivg and get my start in December!Everyone have a safe n happy holiday!Baby dust to all of us!

9 years ago

Well...sushi and wine it was for me last night, but started bbt tracking yesterday so we'll see how this goes!

9 years ago

I noticed the forum went quiet...are we all about on the same cycle schedule??? How random is that!

9 years ago

I am! lol

9 years ago

Will this be the first pregnancy for all of you?

9 years ago

No it will not be my first...Well ladies its getting to be that time for us again!Is everyoone ready?I am sooooo ready to get this show on the road!Hope u all have a Happy Thanksgiving!Prayers n baby dust to all!

9 years ago

Hello all, just wanted to let you all know I am still here and about to embark on the next round of attempts. Wish you all lot of luck, keep us posted!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo