Community post

Discussion

Need an obsessing partner! ;)

View Full Post

Hey all, I'm 7 DPO and am going insane! I am quite shamed to admit, but I've taken 3 or 4 early tests already...even though I'm quite sure it's pointless! lol. I keep buying them and then sneaking them in because my bf already thinks I'm being crazy! hehe. Someone please stop me from taking another!

109 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 109 Replies | Last Page

Kkimke- Woohoo! That's great news! Heartbeats!
Enjoy what you can of it. I don't know if the worry will go away until that baby is out and kicking! There will always be something to worry about! I always thought that maybe I could feel better if I got to the point of feeling it move- proof of life throughout the day, right? The good news is, the risk of mc goes down after hearing the heartbeat! You can hear all the stats in the world, it's hard not to focus on the bad ones!
Hopefully it will get a little easier with every milestone you pass that you haven't before, like heartbeats, then passing the furthest point you got to in the last pregnancy, passing the 12 week mark, etc.
Hopefully. If not, negative nelly it is! From what I hear- it's a lifetime of worry once these kids are born anyway! So congrats on your first maternal instincts!
Cheers!

Happy uteruses!

9 years ago

Oh Kkkimke, I know all too well how very, very evil the internet can be :-( I always tell myself that if I know the worst that can happen, then I'll be pleasantly surprised when it's not THAT bad! Lol. Quite the optimist, huh? I know it's really difficult to be positive and happy when you've been through so much crap. You're always waiting for the proverbial other shoe to drop, right? I guess the best you can do is enjoy the little moments of happiness when they strike and try to talk yourself out of the negatives.

So I have a question... Did either of you have any weird bleeding/spotting after your HSG?? I'm not expecting AF until next week. Anytime between Tues - Sat. But I've been spotting for the past few days and had little AF-like cramps yesterday, all day.. I only see something when i wipe, and it's very light in color. I don't think this is actually AF, but it's definitely weird! After the HSG I spotted that day and then 2 days later, but nothing since then until 2 days ago (which was a week after the test)... Hoping this is normal? Or at least ok?

Happy Uteruses!!

9 years ago

Well, you can pretty much disregard my previous post. AF actually arrived today. Although it's still the strangest period I've ever had! And it's a good 5 days early... I think I can safely blame it all on that horrendous test.

Bring on the happy, sparkly hormones!! Lol!
Mine's not so happy today, but happy Uteruses to you both! ;-P

9 years ago

It's a little late but I did have spotting and cramps after the HSG. I'm happy the ol AF came early for you though, less waiting for the next attempt to start!

Well, AF is here for me today too! I will be a day behind you this cycle! No IUI this month, just hormones and timing but if it doesn't happen for us this month, IUI is the next step. Well, supposed to be. If it comes down to that we might just try surrogacy instead- since I seem to tend to miscarry anyway. Ugh, anyway- this month is kind of the last semi traditional attempt. Then decision making. Hopefully this month is it. No pressure, right?

An abundance of baby dust all around!

9 years ago

Good morning ladies!

As I start cd10, I'm reminded why I'm "such a trooper" for taking all these wonderful, sparkly hormones! Lol. I feel somewhat normal when I get up and get dressed for the day, but by the afternoon I can't even button my pants thanks to the bloating... But I'm nervously looking forward to my cd11 US tomorrow. (Never in a million years thought I would find myself looking forward to an US!)

Thinking big, fat follie thoughts and picturing a happy uterus! (Look at me being so positive! ;-) )

How goes the baby world for you ladies?

Happy Uteruses!

9 years ago

mrs carper: Way to be positive! I'm impressed! Im only one cd behind you this month and although I'm doing hormones, we cut out all the ultrasounds/bloodwork and just going by opk's. I hope yours went well and you had happy follicles! (Jeez! So many parts to keep happy!)
So, it's cycle day 11 and I'm obsessively peeing on ovulation sticks this week- I never thought I would be so obsessed with my urine. Awful!

Kimke- any updates?

Here's to happy uteruses! (Getting my last drinks in! Hopefully for nine months or so!)

9 years ago

The obsessing is starting a little early for me this month! I'm 5dpo and had a pregnancy/baby dream last night. It was so real! I dreamed that we had a little girl... (I'm really hoping for a boy) But I would be over the moon with either... Or both!

I'm really feeling optimistic about this cycle. I had a big Follicle on my left side, and the previous 2 months were both right side, which is the smaller tube. I am trying really, really hard not to get my hopes up, but I feel like maybe this is it. fx!!

HH - how are you doing? I feel like I haven't talked to you ladies in forever. I miss hearing from you.

Kkimke - I hope everything is going well... And that little peanut is hanging on tight!

Baby dust & Happy Uteruses!!

9 years ago

Hi Ladies! Everything is going ok for me, physically, lol. I have an 11 week ultrasound next Tuesday. Cant think about it though, or Ill get sick. Ive been hesitant to reply to anything on here as I don't want it to seem as though Im shoving it in everyones face. You can all tell me to get lost! I love the optimism Mrs C. ! Have you had baby dreams before, that must be a good sign! Ill be thinking of you!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Kkimke, I can tell you that I definitely will not feel like you're rubbing it in our faces! Like we've talked about before here. It's different when one of our own gets pregnant... I think it gives me hope more than anything. So, please feel free to share, especially if it will make you feel better! (HH - If I just majorly shoved my tiny foot in my huge, pie-hole, please feel free to cyber slap me! ;-P)

I have had baby dreams before, but not like this one, and never about a little girl... And I'm not sure what exactly I was dreaming last night, but I woke up this morning with Carrie Underwood's All-American Girl on repeat in my noggin... So, hmm...

Having little hot-flashes today... Very odd. I've never had that at this point in my cycle before... But I've just gotten to the point (6dpo) where I'm questioning whether what I'm feeling is genuine or just a side effect of the progesterone supplements... Sparkly hormones! :-D (grumble...)

Happy Uteruses!! (And happy peanut!)

9 years ago

Kk- I agree. It's different with "our own kind." I am most definitely pulling for you and your peanut and get very nervous when there's no updates! With the mc history, I'm sure the emotional struggle is not over- and if you want to be talking about that, this would probably be a great place to do it! This does give us hope! Fingers crossed for a healthy peanut and strong heartbeats! (And US techs that find it quickly!!!)

Mc- I'm sticking with the idea that this is your month! Dreams are a good sign! Fingers crossed! I'm thinking you are about 7dpo now.... Not too much longer until obsessive peeing starts! Besides, kk needs a pregnancy partner! We need to catch up!

Okay- I've exhausted all my positivity for the day. I'm cd20- no ovulation. I'm so flippin mad! I got pregnant twice, no problem! Keeping babies is supposed to be my problem, not making them! But alas, I am approaching the one year mark since my last mc. And I'm a mess. And now my ovaries are crapping out on me too. I'm just mad. And my birthday just passed. I'm old and mad. Ok. Vent over. That felt good.

Happy uteruses and peanuts and now ovaries too!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo