Community post

Discussion

Need an obsessing partner! ;)

View Full Post

Hey all, I'm 7 DPO and am going insane! I am quite shamed to admit, but I've taken 3 or 4 early tests already...even though I'm quite sure it's pointless! lol. I keep buying them and then sneaking them in because my bf already thinks I'm being crazy! hehe. Someone please stop me from taking another!

109 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 109 Replies | Last Page

Kkimke: lol! How dare he have germy hands! Fingers crossed that you have something to blame your generalized disgust on besides Pms! It sounds promising so far!
I've had 2 mc, I get the whole frustration that getting pregnant is just the first part of the battle. It really sucks the fun out of being pregnant! I don't know if there will be a point where I stop being nervous about mc but, I guess we will obsess about that when the time comes!

Yes, I'm late- I just don't feel pregnant. I just want af to show up if it's happening so I can start the next cycle!

9 years ago

Geez, this topic exploded!

I tested this morning on several tests. BFN's. I don't know why I started so early and am so obsessive (more than usual, I mean). Maybe because last cycle, we were on vacation for the first half of my TWW. At this rate I'm gonna run out of tests before AF shows. May have to supplement with Walmart cheapies.

So, now I'm gonna go and torture myself by looking at other women's BFP's.

Why do we do this to ourselves?

User Image WE WANNA SEE THE BFP...GO...LIKE...THIS..... Dang it, BFP! Show up for all of us, already!

9 years ago

Good Morning Ladies,

Kkimke - For some reason your germy aversion sounds extremely promising! I've definitely never heard that one before, but I get in moods where I can't stand to be around other people who are eating... Just makes me want to hurl! Lol...

HH - I totally get your mentality... It just hurts too much to hope. But I'm always aware that there are tons of women who don't "feel" pregnant and end up with BFPs. Right?

I wish I could say that I'm encouraged by all my bloating... But I felt the exact same way last month, and that was a total bust! The problem is all the extra progesterone they have me on. Makes my poor body think I'm preggers and then it's just a huge let down. I guess that's one reason I'm afraid to poas... I'm thinking if this cycle didn't take that we're moving on to the dreaded HSG (groan!)

MissCarol - We do this to ourselves b/c we're completely and utterly insane... Lol! No, really though... We're willing to put ourselves through all this b/c we just know that it'll be totally worth it once we DO have that amazing little life growing inside of us... At least that's what I keep telling myself.

Baby dust to all!!

9 years ago

Hey Ladies! Any updates?? I'm 9DPO and still have 6 zillion BFN. Last time I got a BFP on 10DPO, so fingers crossed!!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi, all!

I'm totally with you, kkimke. I have about that many BFNs staring me in the face right now. Totally squinting at my latest OSOM and a crap ton of cheapies. I'm almost out. I'll probably buy out all the 88 cent ones from Walmart tomorrow night. LOL!

Any new developments, ladies?

User Image WE WANNA SEE THE BFP...GO...LIKE...THIS..... Dang it, BFP! Show up for all of us, already!

9 years ago

Hi all!
Fingers crossed for good news on 10 dpo kkimke!

Miss carol: Confession: I'm a peeaholic. I just bought another 10 tests. I already went through my alotted 7 bfn's for this month. I feel better now that this is out in the open.

Mrs carper- I hope you have good news and don't even have to go there BUT... The hsg was not bad at all. And if they can find something to fiix so this process is easier, great! The cost is frustrating. Hope you have good news so none of this is necessary!

So, I'm now 4 days late. And 7 bfns down. My tww is turning into a 3ww. I'm frustrated, but I can get a blood test on Friday- fingers crossed!

9 years ago

HH - You are too funny! I really needed that laugh... Thanks! ;-) And we're keeping all our fx (toes, paws, & hooves too!) for you!

I wish it was just the discomfort of the HSG I was worried about... I have some pretty severe medical phobias and trust issues when it comes to medical professionals, so none of this is easy for me. But the HSG is a lot more invasive, right? (shudder) And as for as something they can fix?? I'd rather move on to IVF if that's the case...

I wish I had some kind of update... But I actually feel pretty normal today :-( Never thought I'd be unhappy about that, but alas...

We're leaving for a short vacation tonight, but I'm definitely going to be checking in for 10dpo updates! Fx for those BFPs!!

Have a great day Ladies!

9 years ago

MrsCarper: Does HSG stand for that procedure that has a really really long name and involved radioactive iodine? I had that done. They thought I had a septate uterus. It's honestly super fast!! I am quite the drama queen when it comes to medical stuff, but by the time I figured I didn't like it, it was over! lol. Totally worth it for me to see that everything looks good down there! Enjoy your little vacation! Can I come with? :P

HH: Are you normally ever late? I am a pee acholic too! Totally using cheapies now!! I feel odd even peeing when I'm not peeing onto something. I stop mid stream and think 'oh wait, am I forgetting something?" lol I'm getting my blood taken either today or tomorrow.

MissCarol: Im all about the squinting too! I had to tell my bf to take the garbage out cause I found myself digging in there to retrieve my test just incase it miraculously changed somehow. lol.

So I think I may be out, I'm getting cramps and I'm bloated. I have a bit of test emergency...I ran out!! I can't believe I let myself do that! I'm going to take off during my lunch hour to the drugstore. Last time, I had a BFN on the morning of 10DPO but a positive after lunch. If I don't get one I'm going to be so crushed. Maybe I should wait until I'm home to test. HAHAH YA RIGHT!!

Keep my updated! I love reading your comments and it's so nice to talk to ladies who don't think I'm crazy! :)

Kkimke - They though you had a separate uterus??? Really? Like you had 2? Or that it wasn't attached to anything? Yes, you have the right procedure in mind. Hysterosalpingogram... My RE is just a little concerned that I may have scar tissue from my appendectomy when I was a kid.

Do you normally have a short cycle? Seems like 10/11dpo is a little early for blood tests... (I'm still trying to figure a lot of this timing stuff out)

AFM... We just found out that our donor is completely sold out. We spent weeks/months selecting this donor. Now we only have 2 vials left... Not sure what to do. :-/ I guess we'll just keep hoping that this cycle was "it". <sigh>

Baby dust!

9 years ago

I have a 27 days cycle. My period should be here tomorrow. My doc said that the blood test is super sensitive. I am a moron though and took another test on my break :( Negative of course. They thought I had a septate uterus. I may be spelling it wrong. It means that they thought it was heart shaped. Maybe don't worry yet until you see if this one was 'it"? Totally easier said then done though. Maybe it was ment to be?

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo